Second dates

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
I went on a date last night. It went good! I asked my date out for a second date today and she said she would love to go on a second date. The problem is with my previous dates in the past I never really thought what to do next, but now for some reason I'm so worked up about where to take her. We went to the movies on our first date, but where else could I take her? I was thinking dinner, but I thought thats too soon????? Then I thought bowling, but I want to take her somewhere nice. Then I thought picnic, but then I realized I live in Ireland and it's cold. This eliminates outside activities. Should I got for the Dinner date? :huh: I don't know why I'm so nervous where to take her, I'm normally like meh where ever.

This really depends if you're 'going for the lay', or 'going all the way'. :o

Goes to show who has a better sixth sense around these parts. :o :ninja:

I tried to think the best of Lunar Wolf because I don't know him :csad:

take her to where ever you want. i'll go some place fun, first, like the park or a fair.(or whatever is fun to do over there).then treat her to dinner last.

Dinner.

Second dates usually make it or break it.

OOOOOOooo!ooO!o
those are both great ideas!!!
you're a good date!
but dinner, i think.
it's a way to get to know eachother better.
:up:
BUT BOWLING IS REALLY SWEEEET!!!

Yeah, especially when you let them win...

OOOOOOooo!ooO!o
those are both great ideas!!!
you're a good date!
but dinner, i think.
it's a way to get to know eachother better.
:up:
BUT BOWLING IS REALLY SWEEEET!!!

You just sparked an idea for me. Bowling followed by dinner. or dinner followed by bowling!!!:woot:

Yeah, especially when you let them win...
:whatever:
what if they wipe the lanes up with YOU!!
You just sparked an idea for me. Bowling followed by dinner. or dinner followed by bowling!!!:woot:
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!
if she doesn't get swept off her feet with THAT date!!
dump the high maintenance b*.
that is like the all time coolest date EVER!!!:up::heart:

I went on a date last night. It went good! I asked my date out for a second date today and she said she would love to go on a second date. The problem is with my previous dates in the past I never really thought what to do next, but now for some reason I'm so worked up about where to take her. We went to the movies on our first date, but where else could I take her? I was thinking dinner, but I thought thats too soon????? Then I thought bowling, but I want to take her somewhere nice. Then I thought picnic, but then I realized I live in Ireland and it's cold. This eliminates outside activities. Should I got for the Dinner date? :huh: I don't know why I'm so nervous where to take her, I'm normally like meh where ever.

Oh cool! You live in Ireland! Whereabouts?

As for where to take her... just take her out to eat. Nowhere too fancy... just somewhere for lunch. Maybe something after the meal too. Does she like playing pool? Take her to a bar with a pool table. Just go somewhere like a bar where you can have a good chat.

Oh cool! You live in Ireland! Whereabouts?

As for where to take her... just take her out to eat. Nowhere too fancy... just somewhere for lunch. Maybe something after the meal too. Does she like playing pool? Take her to a bar with a pool table. Just go somewhere like a bar where you can have a good chat.

I live in limerick(stab city) What part do you live?
Yeah I was thinking someone where nice to eat but not too fancy.
Not sure if she is a fan of pool, but her friend said I should take her bowling.

I live in Belfast.

Yeah, bowling and then dinner (or dinner and then bowling) sounds like a good idea.

When the weather gets warm, take her out for picnics.

Bowling THEN dinner, not the other way around, you dont want to ge lobbing balls about after you have just eaten! i say go pizza hut!

take her to your pub and give her a game of pool:up:

this will not only allow her to see you in action, but also allow her to down large ammounts of booze without it appearing to be forced....you can then walk her home, kiss her goodnight, and leave knowing that you could have shaged her but took the high ground cause you like her:up:

Taking her to dinner on the 2nd date isn't too soon. I was never a fan of the movies on the first date anyways. You sit there for 2 hours with little to no conversation. Movies is good for maybe a 2nd or 3rd date but you really want to be able to talk to her.

And dinner doesn't have to be a $125.00 or whatever. Isn't there some theme restaurant there?

You could take her to eat.. then i dunno ASK her what she would like to do. Dating isn't all a big plan orchertrated by the guy to puppet the girl along till they have sex. She is a person who thinks and has ideas about what she likes to do.

I'll second that bowling then dinner.
I also agree with just going to a pub for dinner,maybe a place with a live band,but not one that will drown out your attempt at conversation.
You'll bond over bowling and look longingly into each other eyes over dinner. *sigh* :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"