Second dates

If Bowling, let her win a game or so.

Hot air balloon ride

that's what my ex invited me to go do the first time he asked me out... just reading that actually made my eyes tear up.
DON'T OFFER A HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE!!
IT'LL MAKE HER CRY WHEN YOU TWO BREAK UP!!:cmad:

that's what my ex invited me to go do the first time he asked me out... just reading that actually made my eyes tear up.
DON'T OFFER A HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE!!
IT'LL MAKE HER CRY WHEN YOU TWO BREAK UP!!:cmad:

It's a bit much for a first date.

My buddy Seamus let his new girlfriend beat him at Street Fighter II.

Pathetic!
oh GOD!
i would NEVER let ANYONE beat me at Street Fighter just to make them like me more.
that is INDEED pathetic, and very upsetting.
next time you see your friend Seamus you slap him upside the head for me and tell him "THAT'S for letting the team down".

shoooot. give me a date where there is eating, drinking, bowling, and some arcade (preferably Street Fighter Third Strike Japan) and i will probably marry you.

oh GOD!
i would NEVER let ANYONE beat me at Street Fighter just to make them like me more.
next time you see your friend Seamus you slap him upside the head for me and tell him "THAT'S for letting the team down".

shoooot. give me a date where there is eating, drinking, bowling, and some arcade (preferably Street Fighter Third Strike Japan) and i will probably marry you.

hot damn that would be an awesome date:wow: :woot:

oh GOD!

The fact that no one can fulfill that for you is astounding!

oh GOD!

wow!!!! your very easy to please :D

trust me. i have yet to meet one.
one day, i know it will happen for me... i hope.

SO GOOD LUCK ON THE DATE LUNAR WOLF!!!!!

well i have done that before on a date, except for that video game. usually its racing or air hockey or ping pong, whichever and whatever she wants.

well i have done that before on a date, except for that video game. usually its racing or air hockey or ping pong, whichever and whatever she wants.
most guys don't do the "whatever she wants" thing.
they just want to sit there and talk about themselves for two hours.

when you're on a comic book forum you don;t tend to talk about ANYTHING you do:csad:

i like a two way conversation. its good for the guy and girl to talk equally about themselves this way they both start to get to know each other and its not onesided.

when you're on a comic book forum you don;t tend to talk about ANYTHING you do:csad:
ummm... i guess not.
i originally got on here to talk about Sam Kieth which NO ONE ever wants to talk about.
and then the Batman Begins and Dark Knight threads have pretty much died with no news resurfacing about the movies, so no.
not right now anyways.
i like a two way conversation. its good for the guy and girl to talk equally about themselves this way they both start to get to know each other and its not onesided.
yeah, well tell that to the guys who are around these parts.

ummm... i guess not.
i originally got on here to talk about Sam Kieth which NO ONE ever wants to talk about.
and then the Batman Begins and Dark Knight threads have pretty much died with no news resurfacing about the movies, so no.
not right now anyways.

this is why love between two comics geeks is the best love ever:yay:

ummm... i guess not.
not right now anyways.

yeah, well tell that to the guys who are around these parts.

and where exactly are these parts? i'm assuming somewhere in the south right?

well, here in N.Y, especially in Brooklyn, we know whats right...most of us...some of us...few of us :(...but at least i'm part of that few :)

awwwww.... a thread about dating and we had a marriage proposal!!
IT MUST BE SPRING TIME!!
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!:heart:

awwwww.... a thread about dating and we had a marriage proposal!!
IT MUST BE SPRING TIME!!
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!:heart:

MARRY ME YOU WONDERFUL VISION OF WOMANHOOD!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

MARRY ME OR DIE!!!!!:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

MARRY ME YOU WONDERFUL VISION OF WOMANHOOD!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

MARRY ME OR DIE!!!!!:cmad: :cmad:

well that just blew your chances :whatever:

heypapajinx, i will give you a date where there is eating, drinking, bowling, and some arcade (preferably Street Fighter Third Strike Japan)

and then we will go see SPIDER-MAN 3! then we will get married!

...D'OH! i think i just ruin it :csad:

Why can't all women be like this?

I suggest we make this post into an internet phenomenon, then it could be taught as dating etiqette in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"