Second dates

well that just blew your chances :whatever:

heypapajinx, i will give you a date where there is eating, drinking, bowling, and some arcade (preferably Street Fighter Third Strike Japan)

and then we will go see SPIDER-MAN 3! then we will get married!

...D'OH! i think i just ruin it :csad:

i was showing her i know waht i want out of life:yay:

I've never even been on a first date, let alone a second date... :(

MARRY ME YOU WONDERFUL VISION OF WOMANHOOD!!!!!:heart:

MARRY ME OR DIE!!!!!:cmad:
well that just blew your chances :whatever:

heypapajinx, i will give you a date where there is eating, drinking, bowling, and some arcade (preferably Street Fighter Third Strike Japan)

and then we will go see SPIDER-MAN 3! then we will get married!

...D'OH! i think i just ruin it :csad:
Why can't all women be like this?

I suggest we make this post into an internet phenomenon, then it could be taught as dating etiqette in school.
this is too funny.
this from a bunch of guys who wont say a girl is hot unless she's in the "Hottest Women" thread.:whatever:
but thanks for the offers, i'm sure that if i knew you gentlemen in real life i would be more than happy to date you all... AT THE SAME TIME.
mwaaahahahahahahaaa!!:oldrazz:

this is too funny.
this from a bunch of guys who wont say a girl is hot unless she's in the "Hottest Women" thread.:whatever:
but thanks for the offers, i'm sure that if i knew you gentlemen in real life i would be more than happy to date you all... AT THE SAME TIME.
mwaaahahahahahahaaa!!:oldrazz:

i asked first....

remember the pub!!!

REMEMBER THE PUB!!!!!!!
*cries*

I don't remember saying you were hot. :o:oldrazz:
that's my point.
that's what so funny about the comic book guys i DO know.
they only want to date girls who look like comic book super femmes.
they don't want a normal girl they can talk about comic books with.

that's my point.
that's what so funny about the comic book guys i DO know.
they only want to date girls who look like comic book super femmes.
they don't want a normal girl they can talk about comic books with.

it easier said than done:csad:

Ah, gotcha.

I'm guessing it's because they are the opposite end of the scale. Why would we want the female equivalent of us in looks. Personality wise though, we still want girl geeks.

Ah, gotcha.

I'm guessing it's because they are the opposite end of the scale. Why would we want the female equivalent of us in looks. Personality wise though, we still want girl geeks.

Heh, why do guys always think that they'll be able to get a woman 10x more good looking than they are? Women have appearance standards as well.

Turns out she wanted me to take her to see 300. :woot:

Heh, why do guys always think that they'll be able to get a woman 10x more good looking than they are? Women have appearance standards as well.
While that maybe be true, Male attraction is hugely invested in appearence. And though Females are attracted to the physical, a larger portion is dedicated to personality traits.

You just need to look at a picture of Casanova to see that.

Well... I've seen it both ways, really.

I've seen plenty of hot guys with plump, short girls. I've seen plenty of hot girls with fat ugly guys.

I think good on them. But at the same time, I could only date someone I find attractive.

I don't know anyone who'd date someone they didn't find physically attractive on some level.

I think a lot of people underestimate women with that...looks DO mean a lot. Personality is key as well, but most females would like an equal balance of both.

I don't know anyone who'd date someone they didn't find physically attractive on some level.

I think a lot of people underestimate women with that...looks DO mean a lot. Personality is key as well, but most females would like an equal balance of both.

You just so shallow........... its irresistable.:heart:

You just so shallow........... its irresistable.:heart:

But when men say that it isn't shallow?

I don't think it's being shallow, honestly. I could see if I was saying "Yeah, women only date based on appearance." But with all of the billions of men in the world, why settle? A good relationship comes out of someone you are both physically AND personality-attracted to.

But when men say that it isn't shallow?

I don't think it's being shallow, honestly. I could see if I was saying "Yeah, women only date based on appearance." But with all of the billions of men in the world, why settle? A good relationship comes out of someone you are both physically AND personality-attracted to.

Oh I agree, but have you ever gone out with a guy you were not attracted to physically?

Oh I agree, but have you ever gone out with a guy you were not attracted to physically?

That I wasn't attracted to physically AT ALL? No. Because that's a key ingredient to liking someone romantically...otherwise it'll probably just stay a great friendship. In fact, I've had some male friends in the past claim to have fallen in love with me and it ruined our friendship. They had great personalities and were great friends, but I wasn't attracted to them physically and even personality-wise, that just made them a great FRIEND.
I have gone on a "trial date" with a guy friend before. And he wasn't ugly or anything, but he just wasn't my type. Needless to say, we just stayed friends.

For example- Say you really like a girl's personality but you two have just met, and honestly, she just isn't pleasing to the eye. Would you go on a date with her? What if the idea of even kissing her is just repulsive to you? See how she would just stay in "friend territory?"

That I wasn't attracted to physically AT ALL? No. Because that's a key ingredient to liking someone romantically...otherwise it'll probably just stay a great friendship. In fact, I've had some male friends in the past claim to have fallen in love with me and it ruined our friendship. They had great personalities and were great friends, but I wasn't attracted to them physically and even personality-wise, that just made them a great FRIEND.
I have gone on a "trial date" with a guy friend before. And he wasn't ugly or anything, but he just wasn't my type. Needless to say, we just stayed friends.

For example- Say you really like a girl's personality but you two have just met, and honestly, she just isn't pleasing to the eye. Would you go on a date with her? What if the idea of even kissing her is just repulsive to you? See how she would just stay in "friend territory?"

tough question. i feel guilty when i start to judge on looks. then you'e thinking with the mentality that the person is not good enough for you, when you yourself have flaws that are'nt attractive.:dry:

tough question. i feel guilty when i start to judge on looks. then you'e thinking with the mentality that the person is not good enough for you, when you yourself have flaws that are'nt attractive.:dry:

I don't think it has to be a "the person isn't good enough" deal, it's just what YOU find attractive. That person that YOU don't find appealing, someone else out there does. Everyone has flaws, even someone you think is the "hottest" person in the world.
The person you will end up being attracted to will have flaws too, so I say make sure that whoever you date is someone that you truly like for their personality and for their appearance. I'm definitely not saying "YEAH! Only date model material!" People should be realistic with their expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"