Second dates

I don't think it has to be a "the person isn't good enough" deal, it's just what YOU find attractive. That person that YOU don't find appealing, someone else out there does. Everyone has flaws, even someone you think is the "hottest" person in the world.
The person you will end up being attracted to will have flaws too, so I say make sure that whoever you date is someone that you truly like for their personality and for their appearance. I'm definitely not saying "YEAH! Only date model material!" People should be realistic with their expectations.
Yup, completely agree. So stick with the fat chicks GAH. :up:

That I wasn't attracted to physically AT ALL? No. Because that's a key ingredient to liking someone romantically...otherwise it'll probably just stay a great friendship. In fact, I've had some male friends in the past claim to have fallen in love with me and it ruined our friendship. They had great personalities and were great friends, but I wasn't attracted to them physically and even personality-wise, that just made them a great FRIEND.
I have gone on a "trial date" with a guy friend before. And he wasn't ugly or anything, but he just wasn't my type. Needless to say, we just stayed friends.

For example- Say you really like a girl's personality but you two have just met, and honestly, she just isn't pleasing to the eye. Would you go on a date with her? What if the idea of even kissing her is just repulsive to you? See how she would just stay in "friend territory?"

But have you ever thought someone was "passably" attractive? I think its important to not have unrealistic expectations. While you need a partner you're attracted to, I think to myself sometimes "I'm no Brad Pitt! I shouldn't expect a bombshell to fall into my lap!".

Though in saying that, whos to say I shouldn't have a bombshell?

Ah, what the hell am I talking about.

^Read my post after that about having realistic expectations lol.

Yup, completely agree. So stick with the fat chicks GAH. :up:

how bout you stick with them, we all know you like fatasses:cmad:

but yeah i agree pickles. it still seems pretty weird tho. when a person you don't find atractive, is attractive to someone else and you begin to think what the hell did that person see in them that i did'nt? i'm probably over thinking it, just something that always pop up in my mind.

I don't think it has to be a "the person isn't good enough" deal, it's just what YOU find attractive. That person that YOU don't find appealing, someone else out there does. Everyone has flaws, even someone you think is the "hottest" person in the world.
The person you will end up being attracted to will have flaws too, so I say make sure that whoever you date is someone that you truly like for their personality and for their appearance. I'm definitely not saying "YEAH! Only date model material!" People should be realistic with their expectations.
My gf was watching Miss USA and the woman who won, Miss Tennessee, just didn't do it for me. I could see how she was attractive, I just wasn't as attracted to her as the other girls. Yes yadda yadda I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but if I had to choose between the top 5. I'd probably choose 3 out of the 5 over her.

How old are you?
You could always ask her to go out for a drink at a pub or something.

Turns out she wanted me to take her to see 300. :woot:

...marry that trick. :o
what!??!!?
seriously, this may be the first and last time that Crooklyn and i agree, but hell must have frozen over.
marry her.
immediately.

and i agree with Pickles.
there is a LOT to be said about how attractive a man is to intrigue a woman. i think the thing about women though is that we allow for the personality to charm us in and someone we might not have found that attractive in the first place will eventually become more attractive in our eyes where as MEN won't even allow for a closeness to grow due to the fact that if there is not an inital :wow: response to the girls physical attributes, she must not be worth the time. i know this has happened to many guys before. you have that one close female friend who you never saw "like that" until you get to know her and before you know it you're smitten and you think she's extremely attractive. why didn't you see it to begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"