The Flash Shantal VanSanten IS Patty Spivot

tumblr_nsxvylTmy21qa9dc5o1_1280.png

Anyone think the girl is Patty?

The woman seems to be wearing a uniform (badge/patch on left shoulder).

Or could she be Earth 2's Iris? :woot:

I'm excited to see Patty since I enjoy her in the comics, but I don't know. Barry dating Joe's partner is just like last season when Iris was dating Eddie and since
Barry and Iris know they get married, what's the point?

I'm excited to see Patty since I enjoy her in the comics, but I don't know. Barry dating Joe's partner is just like last season when Iris was dating Eddie and since
Barry and Iris know they get married, what's the point?

yeah well
patty and barry are together in the most recent issue

yeah well
patty and barry are together in the most recent issue

I would prefer Patty and Barry ending up together over Iris and Barry doing so any time but didn't Barry and Patty split up in the comics a couple of issues ago? It would be great if they are back together.

I really like the casting for Patty and that she is finally getting introduced in the show, I really like her character in the comics and I'm curious how her chemistry with Barry will be.

I would prefer Patty and Barry ending up together over Iris and Barry doing so any time but didn't Barry and Patty split up in the comics a couple of issues ago? It would be great if they are back together.

Nope the newest issue I picked up yesterday had them together as a couple. No Iris in sight, at least where relationships are concerned.

Last edited:
If Patty ends up being an enjoyable character that has legit chemistry with Barry, I'm all for her and Barry staying a couple for a long while.

And just because Barry and Iris married in the original timeline, it doesn't mean that they'll end up in this one as a lot of things have changed as a result of Eobard's actions.

If Patty ends up being an enjoyable character that has legit chemistry with Barry, I'm all for her and Barry staying a couple for a long while.

And just because Barry and Iris married in the original timeline, it doesn't mean that they'll end up in this one as a lot of things have changed as a result of Eobard's actions.

Indeed
th
Doesn't that look like S2s villain Zoom?! guess who it is
th
it's Future Barry! after Wally's death :csad: it pushed Barry over the edge where he travels back threw time to save Wally, while also killing his foes in the past, and he also wants to replace his past self. This Barry shows no mercy to his foes, really I think this may be the storyline for S2. :yay:

Indeed
th
Doesn't that look like S2s villain Zoom?! guess who it is
th
it's Future Barry! after Wally's death :csad: it pushed Barry over the edge where he travels back threw time to save Wally, while also killing his foes in the past, and he also wants to replace his past self. This Barry shows no mercy to his foes, really I think this may be the storyline for S2. :yay:

I really hope that, if they intigrate this into the story, they do a better job than they did in the comics. Venditti's run has done nothing for me so far but this was just especially bad.

The idea is an interesting one, though.

I really hope that, if they intigrate this into the story, they do a better job than they did in the comics. Venditti's run has done nothing for me so far but this was just especially bad.

The idea is an interesting one, though.

Well I think they could make it a better story after all
they said Barry will be doing a lone wolf thing cutting himself off from everyone, he doesn't believe he's a hero and he blames himself for Eddie's death. :csad: Also Zoom ran down the street that leads to Barry's childhood home, if you ask me Zoom is really Future Barry Allen, :yay: also at the end of the comic run Future Barry tells Barry don't live a life of vengeance and keeps those you care about close to you. :yay: Really I think this will teach Barry a lesson if he keeps doing the lone wolf thing and cutting himself off from everyone then he will become Zoom, also Patty/Barry did brake up thanks to Future Barry. :csad:

Well I think they could make it a better story after all
they said Barry will be doing a lone wolf thing cutting himself off from everyone, he doesn't believe he's a hero and he blames himself for Eddie's death. :csad: Also Zoom ran down the street that leads to Barry's childhood home, if you ask me Zoom is really Future Barry Allen, :yay: also at the end of the comic run Future Barry tells Barry don't live a life of vengeance and keeps those you care about close to you. :yay: Really I think this will teach Barry a lesson if he keeps doing the lone wolf thing and cutting himself off from everyone then he will become Zoom, also Patty/Barry did brake up thanks to Future Barry. :csad:

I do like this idea if they really want to go this route.

It's just that the lone wolf thing has been done to death by now and Barry just doesn't seem like such a person after how he's been portrayed till now at the show. He seems quite content to work together with others and let himself rely on them. Even after Eddie's death I think he seems more like someone who would try to be there for his family and friends instead of doing one of Ollie. :/

I do like this idea if they really want to go this route.

It's just that the lone wolf thing has been done to death by now and Barry just doesn't seem like such a person after how he's been portrayed till now at the show. He seems quite content to work together with others and let himself rely on them. Even after Eddie's death I think he seems more like someone who would try to be there for his family and friends instead of doing one of Ollie. :/

Well let's not forget who helped him become the hero he is today and why really
Barry doing the lone wolf thing makes sense after being used by the guy who killed his Mom and put his Dad in jail and Eddie killing himself to stop Eobard from killing Barry's friends/love ones, :csad: also the city is thanking The Flash for saving the city but in Barry's head he feels he didn't save it Eddie did by laying his life down for everyone else, also even though on FF some don't believe it I think Zoom will kill Ronnie in the crossover winter finale I mean Stein is getting a new partner in LOT and what else can they do with him if he isn't Firestorm?

Cool. I just started reading New 52 and it sounds pretty interesting.

It is a very interesting concept but I don't really like how Vendetti executed it but even though I personally prefer the Manapul run over Vendetti, it's definitely worth checking out.

Well let's not forget who helped him become the hero he is today and why really
Barry doing the lone wolf thing makes sense after being used by the guy who killed his Mom and put his Dad in jail and Eddie killing himself to stop Eobard from killing Barry's friends/love ones, :csad: also the city is thanking The Flash for saving the city but in Barry's head he feels he didn't save it Eddie did by laying his life down for everyone else, also even though on FF some don't believe it I think Zoom will kill Ronnie in the crossover winter finale I mean Stein is getting a new partner in LOT and what else can they do with him if he isn't Firestorm?

I think it is very possible that they will do it like you've just suggested it in season two and I like and understand your reasoning.

It's just that Barry doesn't seem like the type who would react like this. After watching his mother die, he still moved on and turned into such a lovable, open and good person, I'm not sure I buy that this would change this that drastically.

Although, I can't really be certain, as different people react to such events completely differently and he did go through a lot.

I just hope that, if they go with the lone wolf route, they won't make it like they did with Olli, because that was just painful to watch at times. I think if they make Barry going lone wolf, it wouldn't be for too long, just a couple of episodes because I'm sure he would quickly realize that he still has his family and friend, who are there for him and that he isn't helping anyone by trying to do everything on his own.

The makers of the Flash have been pretty amazing so far, so I'm willing to believe that they have a cool story in mind and will be able to give us another cool season. So if anybody should make this lone wolf thing interesting and good, it would probably be them.

I like the idea with Zoom killing Ronny and being responsible for the end of the initial Firestorm, and ther will definitely come another partner for prof. Stein afterwards. Firestorm is way too big of a character for them to let him just go.

I think it is very possible that they will do it like you've just suggested it in season two and I like and understand your reasoning.

It's just that Barry doesn't seem like the type who would react like this. After watching his mother die, he still moved on and turned into such a lovable, open and good person, I'm not sure I buy that this would change this that drastically.

Although, I can't really be certain, as different people react to such events completely differently and he did go through a lot.

I just hope that, if they go with the lone wolf route, they won't make it like they did with Olli, because that was just painful to watch at times. I think if they make Barry going lone wolf, it wouldn't be for too long, just a couple of episodes because I'm sure he would quickly realize that he still has his family and friend, who are there for him and that he isn't helping anyone by trying to do everything on his own.

The makers of the Flash have been pretty amazing so far, so I'm willing to believe that they have a cool story in mind and will be able to give us another cool season. So if anybody should make this lone wolf thing interesting and good, it would probably be them.

I like the idea with Zoom killing Ronny and being responsible for the end of the initial Firestorm, and ther will definitely come another partner for prof. Stein afterwards. Firestorm is way too big of a character for them to let him just go.

I would reply back but since this is a thread about Patty and since what were talking about has nothing to do with Patty, maybe we should take this topic somewhere else. :yay:

I would reply back but since this is a thread about Patty and since what were talking about has nothing to do with Patty, maybe we should take this topic somewhere else. :yay:

Sure, there is a Zoom thread around, I think that one is more fitting.

Anybody see Shantal in The Final Destination movie? I almost forget she had a part in that until I realized she had a different look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"