The Flash Shantal VanSanten IS Patty Spivot

7lEnZit.jpg

gjQhobu.jpg

5HDGe2q.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully they actually let her be competent/interesting. These show's track record with female characters is, decidedly mixed.

Maybe if she's a bit hit they might cut it like Chloe's hair was in Smallville.

Anybody see Shantal in The Final Destination movie? I almost forget she had a part in that until I realized she had a different look.

No but I watched her on One Tree Hill where she was Robert Buckley from I Zombie's girlfriend

3f2106b52cb17f8961c7ecd26da84bab.jpg

If Barry ends up running away from Patty like he did on Linda, then he is a fool I tell you...I fool.haha

Really enjoyed VanSanten as Patty in episode 2. She's got this geeky yet determined attitude that I quite liked.

No but I watched her on One Tree Hill where she was Robert Buckley from I Zombie's girlfriend
She's his IRL partner, too.

I had mixed opinions on her debut. I DID really like her performance and her character seems adorkable. On the other hand, I was annoying that they felt the need to damsel her in her debut episode (and episode that was otherwise all about allegedly showing why she's qualified/worthy of being on Joe's metahuman task force).

I'm hoping that her and Barry maybe dating doesn't lead to yet another "Iris gets passively aggressive jealous" scenario. Don't go there again writers, don't you do it.

Yeah I didn't find it annoying until she was captured on her introduction. I thought she was going to be stronger than Iris, but I have a feeling it was because the show wanted that iconic shot of the two flashes together by the end of the scene.

I feel like it will, unless they learned from how much it backfired in season one. They have to build her up as a good person first. They have yet to do that.

I really liked everything about Patty in last week's episode.

She's adorable. What a great addition to this show. I've got to show some Shantal/Patty love

tumblr_inline_mfi1j9CXF41qeiocm.gif

2m7dcll.gif

3077801347_1_3_K7X3Ukux.gif

tumblr_ml2r3tXquE1rg0ifso1_400.gif

:hrt::atp:

I've enjoyed everything about Spivot so far this season. Definitely one of the DCCWU's best female characters

I'm not one of those horrible 'shipper' people who insist in taking characters in a way they're not supposed to go and ruin Arrow.

But honestly, if they wanted to do that here, with this girl instead of Iris, I wouldn't mind one bit.

I'm a big fan of Iris, love the actress and the character. And if her and Barry get it on, then good for them and sticking to the books...

But honestly, this girl is a better match for this Barry. They're adorable.

I remember her from Gang Related.

I swear to Zod, if Barry messes this up, I will kill him. :argh:

She is the perfection combination of adorable and hot. :atp:

I don't usually like to get involved in actors' personal lives, but are she and Gustin dating in real life?

I swear to Zod, if Barry messes this up, I will kill him. :argh:

She is the perfection combination of adorable and hot. :atp:

She really is I love her and I love her and him together. Forget about Iris (never liked her on this show anyway).

3f2106b52cb17f8961c7ecd26da84bab.jpg
DAMMMMMMMNNN!
i was going to say this chick has a great smile until saw her other ahem" assets!!" LAWD HAVE MERCY!

So how long until she's in on Barry's secret. Personally I'm kinda tired of this secret identity from gf trope since it's been done to death and back.

So how long until she's in on Barry's secret. Personally I'm kinda tired of this secret identity from gf trope since it's been done to death and back.

I give it a couple more episode, it will certainly not be as bothersome as it has been with Iris in last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"