Civil War Sharon carter A.K.A. Agent 13 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVC said in a Q&A that it wouldn't work because she's now part of Cap's life and if she was on AoS they'll have to explain why he doesn't show up or something like that. Agent 13 having her own show wouldn't work because the budget would be too low to do anything spectacular as shown in Agent Carter and the SHIELD code name Agent 13 denotes she should be working with other AoS.

People complain about Agents of SHIELD not constantly having Coulson calling Stark and asking for his help, or Cap not looking up Daredevil so they can hang out.

I think it could work, conceptually.

Sharon would still be be working for the CIA, while Cap has become an outlaw, so it makes sense that they'd spend some time apart.

If they made a show about Sharon, where Steve is could be handled by having him calling Sharon every now and then. I don't know how expensive getting Chris Evans would be for a voice role, but it'd be a fraction of having him appear would be, and easier to fit in his schedule.

Agent Carter is a period piece, so a lot of effort and expenses go into location scouting, period clothes, vintage cars, etc.

his refusal to answer a question about Steve/Sharon

What question was that?

He doesn't support the romance now, but see that gif of EVC/Evans back in 2013 he looked comfortable and friendly around her and I'm sure he was already aware and informed of what's going to happened with their characters. If he was against Staron then, why didn't he show his disapproval like now? Fast forward to this press tour, what happened since then? Maybe coz Evans is now good friends with EVC's ex Pratt and wife, maybe he noticed all the anti-Staron/Sharon icky tweets crazy shippers kept tweeting him that got to him, and/or maybe his and EVC's personalities just didn't mesh..

He might have liked the idea or if it but lost interest in it as the movies went along, or maybe he didn't like the actual execution of it. If anything influenced him I think it's more likely to be that he got closer to Hayley (they hung out a lot while she filmed AC) and he filmed with her as Peggy again. Plus he's been friends with ScarJo since they were young, and he's talked about Steve/Nat before I think. He seemed pleased that Steve was kissing someone at least, and I don't get the feeling that he actively despises it or anything but there's definitely disinterest in the pairing and EVC from him imo.

EVC has done TV before and that's really the only place Sharon is going to get a lot of development going forward so I think it could work too, but putting her on there might detract from whatever they've going on, and maybe EVC doesn't want to sign on for that show anyway. But that would really be the ideal place for her to get some good development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"