Sharon carter A.K.A. Agent 13 - Part 2

Discussion in 'Captain America: Civil War' started by Thread Manager, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BullMcGiveny Probably Disagree

People complain about Agents of SHIELD not constantly having Coulson calling Stark and asking for his help, or Cap not looking up Daredevil so they can hang out.

I think it could work, conceptually.

Sharon would still be be working for the CIA, while Cap has become an outlaw, so it makes sense that they'd spend some time apart.

If they made a show about Sharon, where Steve is could be handled by having him calling Sharon every now and then. I don't know how expensive getting Chris Evans would be for a voice role, but it'd be a fraction of having him appear would be, and easier to fit in his schedule.

Agent Carter is a period piece, so a lot of effort and expenses go into location scouting, period clothes, vintage cars, etc.

What question was that?

2. noakai Registered

He might have liked the idea or if it but lost interest in it as the movies went along, or maybe he didn't like the actual execution of it. If anything influenced him I think it's more likely to be that he got closer to Hayley (they hung out a lot while she filmed AC) and he filmed with her as Peggy again. Plus he's been friends with ScarJo since they were young, and he's talked about Steve/Nat before I think. He seemed pleased that Steve was kissing someone at least, and I don't get the feeling that he actively despises it or anything but there's definitely disinterest in the pairing and EVC from him imo.

EVC has done TV before and that's really the only place Sharon is going to get a lot of development going forward so I think it could work too, but putting her on there might detract from whatever they've going on, and maybe EVC doesn't want to sign on for that show anyway. But that would really be the ideal place for her to get some good development.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]513903[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.