Sharon carter A.K.A. Agent 13 - Part 2

Discussion in 'Captain America: Civil War' started by Thread Manager, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiden Wakanda Forever

If I were Evans I don't think I could stand straight while hugging her this tight. :o

2. Britney Registered

I'm glad it seems the majority of people who've seen the film have enjoyed her role and want more.

Also, the fact she was heavily promoted on merchandise and EVC has done a lot of press (for whatever reasons) hopefully means they plan to use her in the future.

I've seen people dismiss her as a "Maria Hill" type of character, but Maria Hill was NEVER promoted this prominently on merchandise, interviews, etc. I hope Marvel has some plans for Sharon moving forward (with or without a Cap romance)

3. ScarlettW Registered

This happened because Scarlett and Lizzie were absent. Marvel needs a woman to promote otherwise they would be accused of sexism. If Scarlett was available, I don't think EVC would have gone on tour with them.

4. noakai Registered

We'll have to wait and see, because there's at least one other character who got a lot of promo this time that I know probably isn't showing up again. I honestly think she will appear again at least in some small capacity in one of the IW movies, it's just the size of the role that I wonder about.

5. Britney Registered

which one??

6. noakai Registered

Crossbones, who has more merch than most other characters outside of Cap/Iron Man/etc and was all over the promo stuff and who dies within the first like 10 mins. The promo for this movie was super misleading in a pretty clever way, so I'm not sure how much stock I put in it for future appearances or character importance. Especially if they gave Sharon an outfit and weapons and she doesn't even use them in the movie.

But I don't see why she wouldn't appear in some form, even if it's small, like during the fight scenes (possibly even in both movies) or alongside Fury and co. I don't think she'll be dropped completely at all, and neither will Steve/Sharon, even if all they get is one more romantic scene.

7. tomatoes Registered

With how the movie ended i still think she would appear, at least thats what im hoping for because even if we do get cap 4 its gonna be like 4 or 5 yrs away, so in the avengers maybe she'd give some help but maybe barton like appearance in thor :o

8. Voltron Registered

I wanted more Sharon too!!! There were 3 scenes that should've been longer and could've been written better.

The first scene with Cap should've been longer by getting them to walk longer and to talk more about Peggy and Sharon. It was only around 30 seconds (felt like it)!

That fight scene with Bucky could've been staged and choreographed better and longer where Sharon used a weapon like an expandable baton (because they look cool when you flick them down to expand them) to fight Bucky with which would've extended her fight scene and to highlight her fighting style and badassery more!!! The fast cuts were toooo quick and didn't show her fighting more.

That kissing scene was too short. I would've made it where Sharon's about to leave and she tells Cap, "we'll grab that cup of coffee someday," she smiles at him then walks passed him but then he grabs her and kisses her then he says, "definitely". She mentions coffee as a running gag from TWS.

Her screen time only felt like 5-6 mins!! :csad:

#958 Voltron, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  9. Voltron Registered

I wanted more Sharon. Her role was Maria Hill short but I enjoyed her role unlike Hill's. Sharon really shined in the [BLACKOUT]eulogy scene.[/BLACKOUT]

I wished they developed her and Cap more and that she would've gotten more screen time especially her sneeze and you'll miss SHARED fight scene :csad:.

Comparing Cap's facial expressions he was definitely in love with Peggy whereas he only seems to be "into" Sharon but his feelings have room to grow. I really want them to bring her back in IW and explore her and Staron more. I want this scene in IW because it definitely applies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Jake Cassidy Registered

I liked the looks on Sam's and Bucky's faces after the kiss. Funny.

11. Seven Legion Very poor choice of words

For me, Sharon existed in this film for two purposes. As Cap's insider, and love interest. As a non-comic reader that's satisfactory enough for me. Delve any further and it will probably come at the expense of the film's succinctness.

12. Voltron Registered

That's alright by me. Just disappointed her scenes were so short because I saw many opportunities for extra moments and lines.

Really felt like Sam and Bucky had the funniest moments and best lines like [BLACKOUT]bird costume, can you move your seat forward? NO, why didn't you do that in the first place? shut up.[/BLACKOUT] Spidey and Ant-Man were funny too.

This movie was more Civil Battle than Civil War.

13. tomatoes Registered

i still think this was an avengers movie.

but the kiss scene was the best because of bucky and sam. id prefer sharon bucky and sam over steve any day. i think that trio would really bring the laughs

14. Voltron Registered

That's because it IS an Avengers movie. Instead of being Tony-centric it's now Cap-centric.

Cap can be on the bland side. He definitely needs Bucky, Sharon, and Sam to support him.

15. Voltron Registered

Sharon doesn't work for SHIELD anymore so she's not Agent 13 in this movie.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    From Sharp Magazine. Definitely dancer's legs.

16. tomatoes Registered

Im so paying twice for a movie with only them, is there a chance secret avengers may happen?//hoping

17. tomatoes Registered

With the four of them since mcu doesnt really follo everrythingg ��

18. Britney Registered

the kiss scene has leaked on the internet

Also here's another picture from the Photo Shoot
    [​IMG]

19. Voltron Registered

I'm just hoping she appears in IW at this stage. Marvel has lowered the bar so low for me when it comes to Sharon's screen time.

I hated the inconsistency of Cap not calling her and then Sam apparently already knowing who she is when he nudged Cap to her presence in the pulpit. The purpose of that graveyard scene as it turns out is to let the audience know that Kate/Agent 13 was Sharon. I'm annoyed because they could've made a small change where Sharon tells her name quickly to Cap herself inside Pierce's office then she takes her leave.

20. Voltron Registered

[BLACKOUT]Okay got to search.[/BLACKOUT]

21. Raiden Wakanda Forever

Amazing pictures! EVC is so gorgeous.

Btw, it probably doesn't mean much, but in the airport Lego set of Civil War Sharon is referred as Agent 13.

22. Stevie2020 Registered

I'll just leave this here...

[​IMG]

23. Ms. Marvel Screwed up Avenger

We've seen it.

24. tomatoes Registered

In my WS movie it would have been her on widows role then shes only going on by the name agent 13,, then after shield fell steve asks who she really is she says something dramatic like i was agent 13 of shield special service now im just sharon carter :woot:
    [BLACKOUT]

I honestly hated that steve suddenly had a 180 during the funeral (like oh im gonna forgive her now) ,,it feels off even for him[/BLACKOUT]

25. ScarlettW Registered

I agree. It was gross.

[BLACKOUT]I don't like the funeral scene. It started well with Steve, but then it was all Sharon, and she looking at him, it was a very important moment to turn into flirtation. It seemed that Steve was even more focused on the death of Peggy.
    Obviously he is only interested in her after he finds out she is the niece of Peggy. Everything was forced.

btw After the kissing scene, I didn't even remember it five minutes later. It is forgettable.
    [/BLACKOUT]

#975 ScarlettW, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.