Civil War She'll put a hex on you! The official Scarlet Witch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww so the episode was probably filmed before the pic Evans checking out Olsen then? Would've loved to see Ellen bring it up.

I gotta know about those pics though..
Does anyone talk to her when she's like that? I know Tony talks to Clint, but I can only imagine what Wanda might say to Tony in that situation.

Don't think she talks to anyone , tony only interacted with clint & scott

I gotta know about those pics though..
Does anyone talk to her when she's like that? I know Tony talks to Clint, but I can only imagine what Wanda might say to Tony in that situation.

Tony talks to Clint, refuses to acknowledge Scott and then talks to Sam about Steve's whereabouts. No1 talks to Wanda while she's in the prison. She's in some sort of extra special cell with added security and she just sits there looking sullen in all scenes of her in there. To be honest, she could probably just break out if she really wanted. But guess she doesn't want to do any more damage

tumblr_o6jr19wS4I1riwxtjo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o6jxs3f7QK1qbye8qo1_400.jpg

Chd4DpuW0AAQNji.jpg

Last edited:
Even more than Hulk,Thor or Vision? I didn't get that in AoU.

Well, she did mind-zap Hulk and Thor but they don't seem to be using those powers any more (good, I didn't like them) and anyway they're useless without her brother to speed her in and out.

With the TK powers or whatever she's supposed to have, she's a classic glass cannon, able to do a lot of damage but easily taken out of a fight.

^That was so good
They also did a dance off which was pretty great and ripe for Gif-ing

but yeah, I was bummed Ellen didn't call Evans out for the Red Carpet Perv Pic, woulda been hilarious when he turned bright neon red on TV

Last edited:
Don't you just love it when all the actors get along? Must be damn fun playing those characters.

She is just plain gorgeous imo.
That smile, damn!

Wow Steve... you even lift bro?

Last edited:
I see watching the movie they didn't shy away from how she looks in the comics. Some major cleavage going on during the latter part of the film.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back