Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #4: Civil War

Excellent. Now can we talk penalties? They plagarized our work with their rebuttal. That's incredibly unfair and should not be permitted. At the very least you should ask the judges to disregard their poll.

bring this up in the thread. good thing powder hid that nigh-invisible watermark in the layers, proving that it was stolen by the other tribe

:eek:

Hulk has killed in self-defense. Just like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hank Pym, Hawkeye, Spider-man,... the list can go on forever. Every bright hero has "killed"... in self defense. But is the Hulk stepping on people as he is walking down the street? No.
And most people who have never read the Hulk book long term "assume" he has killed innocent people, but as it was RE-ESTABLISHED FIRMLY as recognized canon in World War Hulk, he is not and has never been a killer. Despite what matt is saying, he is flat out wrong. The Hulk has never killed scores of innocent people.

Hulk has killed in self-defense. Just like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hank Pym, Hawkeye, Spider-man,... the list can go on forever. Every bright hero has "killed"... in self defense. But is the Hulk stepping on people as he is walking down the street? No.
And most people who have never read the Hulk book long term "assume" he has killed innocent people, but as it was RE-ESTABLISHED FIRMLY as recognized canon in World War Hulk, he is not and has never been a killer. Despite what matt is saying, he is flat out wrong. The Hulk has never killed scores of innocent people.

Re-established through cheap, retconning? Yaaawn. Your argument is weaker than your tribe's plagarized graphs (then again, you like plagarized things, don't you Nivek, ol'boy?)

Yessir you know your details quite well sir

*Grabs popcorn*

Please, continue :)

So any news on the blatant theft of our material to use for their benefit?

So any news on the blatant theft of our material to use for their benefit?

There will be no DQ or anything like that. Making a penalty in this type of format is difficult, cause there is no point system in the judging. It is a Pass/Fail format, so not much I can really do other than note it.

Pretty much, that is what we're discussing.

You can at least make it clear to the judges that they stole our graph! Shenanigans I declare! Sheeennnnnaaaaannnniiiiggggaaannnnnnns!!!

There will be no DQ or anything like that. Making a penalty in this type of format is difficult, cause there is no point system in the judging. It is a Pass/Fail format, so not much I can really do other than note it.

Pretty much, that is what we're discussing.

Noting that they stole our graph to the judges would be nice yes.

Can you give us a timetable on when the judges will have their decison?

They are definitely offline or online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"