The Dark Knight Should Batman be able to fly in the sequel

elephant_suit.jpg

Wow.......now i've gotta fax the White House. People's exhibit A.

Wesyeed said:
nevah

both batmen need flying devices... rockets aren't crucial but can be helpful. So yeah, if this new magnetic cape **** can be accepted with open arms, I think rocket boots should be as well.

The cape makes sense and is fairly plausable - rocket boots are well....unbelievable and cheesy. It would work for a sleek sci-fi Batman (Batman Beyond) but not a dark gritty Nolan Batman.

Anjow1060 said:
Stormin Normin took the words right from my mouth about Beyond. Thats when he needs it. Weyseed.......my siggy applies to you my friend.

Sidenotes:

StorminNormin - Did bettany really say that? Cuz thats awsome!

Ronny Shade - Props man, I thought I was the only Eccleston supporter left. I'll back Bettany between him and Hulme, but deep down.....Eccleston is our man.

I am not afraid of putting many things in Bettany's mouth - however I would never ever put words in his mouth. Any Bettany quotes I post are true :up: :D

StorminNorman said:
The cape makes sense and is fairly plausable - rocket boots are well....unbelievable and cheesy. It would work for a sleek sci-fi Batman (Batman Beyond) but not a dark gritty Nolan Batman.
I could go make rocket boots right now. Sure I won't fly anywhere in the real world but in a comic book movie world, I wouldn't have any trouble.

Why not in the gritty dark batman grittyness can it not work? His flying tank does. Unbelievable and cheesy are all possible in comic land. Batman in real life is an unbelievable and cheesy concept to begin with.

The cape thingy is a new device he's never had in his enter life in the comics from what I can tell, but it's ok because it's plausible and fairly makes sense... so are rocket boots then.

I have no real response for you Wesyeed except for saying: Come on....Bat Rocket Boots? It just seems so...wrong for a Bruce Wayne Batman.

Wesyeed's a Nerf ball. I never take anything he says seriously. I think he's a hyperintelligent pandimensional being, white, furry, and about the size of your thumb, come to observe us in our natural habitat.

wtf i love nerfballs. I never take forums seriously. I don't know any of you people well enough to do that...

I don't see why rocket boots are so wrong. Ice skate boots, yes. Rocket boots though???

lol, of course they're stupid idea. lock this. lol omg wtf bats can't fly.

Wesyeed said:
wtf i love nerfballs. I never take forums seriously. I don't know any of you people well enough to do that.

I cant believe you after that wonder night we shared in Italy you still do not think you know me well. :( :down :o

See what I mean? Wes will put a Culkin, or, say, Spongebob, as his avvy because it throws you off. It makes you WANT to take him seriously, except that, you can't, because he's having fun with you.

It's like he's doing experiements on us.

[Egon]Let's see what happens if we take away the puppy.[/Egon]

StorminNorman said:
I cant believe you after that wonder night we shared in Italy you still do not think you know me well. :( :down :o

Just know that a part of me will always love you... :(

<- this is Jason Lane from the new Superman movie. Though yeah... he does resemble the Culkins a little.

this place is the most fun place to hang out on the web... ever...

I dunno, I think rocket boots are going a little too far.... The whole cape gliding thing was easy for me to digest mainly because we've seen similar things in the comics. Like in Dark Knight Returns when Bats jumps off of the Helicoptor and spreads his cape out to lessen the impact of landing on the roof top.

Wesyeed said:
<- this is Jason Lane from the new Superman movie. Though yeah... he does resemble the Culkins a little.

And the drummer from "Hanson."

And a cabbage-patch doll.

Which should totally be your next avvy. Either that, or the baby Jesus. You wanna mess with people, there you go.

StorminNorman said:
This guy should be found, castrated, killed, diced, stewed, and then made into kibble.

Or atleast mocked by his peers.

took the worrds right outta my mouth man!.

Um, NO. The cape made out of memory fabric is stretching it enough. Close thread.

Flying negates the use of his grappling gun, which is an iconic, essential part of Batman.

I want to see him grapple onto a helicopter in the next one and spread his magnetic cape thingy so he can wind-surf -glide with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"