The Dark Knight Should Batman be able to fly in the sequel

Ok seriously, this is the most stupid suggestion i ve ever heard for a superhero let alone batman. Who posted this Joel Schumacher?

JekzStar said:
What do you think.

In keeping up with making himself extra super, maybe fox gives Bruce Wayne jet boots like IronMan and Batman Beyond.

Just thinking, it probably goes anyway from realistic style and approach, So i guess it would happen, but they should adapt it to the comics dont you think to make him fly and not left about with Superman and Wonderwoman etc.

motivatore7a561a2f218bf9cc0e697598320ec59.jpg

cerealkiller182 said:
Its more than sufficient. In fact, i think the cape is pushing it. I get it the fact that it works like a hang glider, and I think it is good that it worked in the movie, but I would not mind never seeing it again or just limiting to dropping in on villains and going from rooftop to rooftop.

Agree. To completely eliminate the cape-function as seen in begins would be too much of a thing to ignore - too big a retcon. But I really would like to see it limited purely to vertical or near-vertical drops, and from not all that great a height (a couple of stories, say).

The gliding was indeed "pushing it" and personally never looked convincing. A slowed fall I can buy... just.

kytrigger said:
You know, I was with you until you mentioned being mocked by peers. That's just too cruel. Have you no soul?

No, I am a clone - clones have no soul :(

Man some of you guys need to get a life seriouslly with the those words.

It was a thought, man some of you guys are real bad.

JACKMAN FOR DENT
HULME FOR JOKER
PORTMAN FOR SELINA KYLE

There is a fine line between fans and people like some of you guys with those dumb replys

Far out

Wow.....hadn't thought about having Bat's fly. Oh, heres another idea, why don't we give Elephants pants?

Lord almighty, all I had to do was see the title of this post before wanting to shoot myself. Is this what the fanboys are coming to? Flying Batman?

Anjow1060 said:
Wow.....hadn't thought about having Bat's fly. Oh, heres another idea, why don't we give Elephants pants?

Lord almighty, all I had to do was see the title of this post before wanting to shoot myself. Is this what the fanboys are coming to? Flying Batman?

When the n00bs invade in force, and the tide of stupid is raining upon us like a force three hurricane... I want you on my team.

He's a bat. That's what they do.

I'd have no prob with it if he had rocket boots or whatever.

Keyser Sushi, I'm with you completley. n00bies are just.......ugh.

Why has nobody deleted this thread yet? C'mon, this is ridiculous.

If you want to talk about flying, go to the Superman board.

Gosh it's not like he doesn't own a Jet or anything that can fly. He flies, my friends. He's BATman. Does it matter if how he flies is with rocket boots?

Rocket boots are so cool.

Yes, it does. He doesn't fly, he glides with the cape/wings. Batman could never fly.

shaggyaggie457 said:
Yes, it does. He doesn't fly, he glides with the cape/wings. Batman could never fly.

if he had rocket boots or a plane he certainly could.

I don't see anything wrong with that. It's quick transportion. And itd be amazing visually to see batman take flight with his cape wings fully extended. oh how glorious...

A Terry McGuiness Batman needs Rocket Boot - a Bruce Wayne Batman needs a glider.

So basically, Batman SHOULD use Rocket Boots - just not for another 30 years...if this series last long enough to do a Beyond-style sequel, then volia - Batman Will Be Able To Fly In (a) Sequel - meaning the author of this thread gets what he wants, and everyone else gets what they want.

Now bow down to me because of my greatness.

If I hadn't already blown out my brains I'm sure I'd be bowing.....

StorminNorman said:
A Terry McGuiness Batman needs Rocket Boot - a Bruce Wayne Batman needs a glider.

So basically, Batman SHOULD use Rocket Boots - just not for another 30 years...if this series last long enough to do a Beyond-style sequel, then volia - Batman Will Be Able To Fly In (a) Sequel - meaning the author of this thread gets what he wants, and everyone else gets what they want.

Now bow down to me because of my greatness.

nevah

both batmen need flying devices... rockets aren't crucial but can be helpful. So yeah, if this new magnetic cape **** can be accepted with open arms, I think rocket boots should be as well.

I must say, I'm not surprised at the tone of responses in this thread. However, that doesn't mean the original though was as ridiculous as everybody seems to think. We've seen "Batman fly" in Batman Beyond, and it works very well. Think about comics. Much more absurd things have passed for possible. Iron Man does this all the time and nobody finds it more "unrealistic" than anything else that goes down.

I don't think Batman should have jet boots yet, but its not like it saying he should have telekenisis or something.

Stormin Normin took the words right from my mouth about Beyond. Thats when he needs it. Weyseed.......my siggy applies to you my friend.

Sidenotes:

StorminNormin - Did bettany really say that? Cuz thats awsome!

Ronny Shade - Props man, I thought I was the only Eccleston supporter left. I'll back Bettany between him and Hulme, but deep down.....Eccleston is our man.

Anjow1060 said:

Why don't we give them pants? That's a damn fine idea you got there.:up:

I know right? My mentality is, if we give them pants, they'll feel like they need shirts. And then they start buying shirts and that stimulates the economy, hold on, lemme go get Bush on the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"