So Ms. Marvel and Falcon are definitely in? Oh and what about Ant Man?

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by cleverusername8, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Incredible Hans I'm always hungry!

Why aren't they available/possible?

2. jaqua99 ....I need a horse!

rights, things like that. Wasp is with antman, which is after avengers 2

3. DrCosmic Professor of Power

Afaik-

Scarlet Witch - With Fox owning much of her backstory and her have a complicated esoteric ability, there's not a good place/time to introduce her.

She-Hulk - Without a Hulk movie also no time to introduce her, and even then, it may be a bad idea to have a second-string Hulk.

Wasp - The last information we have from Wright/Feige about the Ant-Man is that it will be set in the 60s and not build into the Avengers. With It not coming out until after Avengers 2, it's even clearer that Wasp won't be available for Avengers 2, even if they did change it to a modern day part of the MCU as many hope and intuit.

4. ericadawn16 Registered

Fox owns Wanda's parentage but not her Avengers experience. She could simply be a superhuman mystery who can kick butt until the other rights become available.

5. Spider-Vader Mercin' & Workin'

I think they should wait until Marvel gets the X-Men rights back (hopefully this will happen eventually) to make Wanda an Avenger. I think it'd be better to have her prove that she's nothing like her father.

6. natey2k4 Registered

Falcon isn't "confirmed" literally, but he's confirmed just by things going on. He's in Captain America 2 as well as the new Avengers TV Show.