So The Costume's black.

I totally agree that the symbiote storyline whould be awesome, but it's just not going to happen. Too much to explain and too many questions to answer, so they will be going with the alternative.

These are the people who didn't think a wrist-mounted silly-string shooter would go over well; you really think they're gonna push "My outfit is a monster from outer space!!!"?

burke122101 said:
Hate to break it to you guys, but the symbiote storyline will not be used for this film. They are going to use the Ulitmate Spiderman's Venom storyline where the Venom syrum was invented by the collaboration of Peter and Eddie Brock's fathers in a failed attempt to find a cure for cancer. I don't know if they are going to play off of the father's friendship or not, but the suit will definitely be from a chemical composition and not from the symbiote. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's how they're playing it.

and you know this how

you dont need to know it.

the idea of an alien suit is so proposturous that "the suit" is far more likely.

and probably better for the movie.

AmaznSpider-Fan said:
I think the original Symbiote costume from the comics would have been awesome. Check out this manip that someone made of what it would look like:

spidercustom20mw.jpg

Nice manip.

Spideyssuperfan said:
you dont need to know it.

the idea of an alien suit is so proposturous that "the suit" is far more likely.

and probably better for the movie.
Once again I am forced to agree with you. In all likelihood that's the route they will go, & the route they should go.:spidey:

Are there no other LEGITIMATE pics of the NEW black suit?

Chris Wallace said:
Are there no other LEGITIMATE pics of the NEW black suit?

Idiot.

There probally gonna make venom look gay anyways.

Robotchicken said:
his arms are kinda covering his chest in the pic so...maybe he still has a big white spider? i hope so or sony as REALY screwed this one up!
NOPE. Look at it & you can see the legs of the traditional black spider.

Some Of You Naysayers Haven't Thought About This; In Order For The Symbiote-if That Is In Fact What We're Looking At-to Look Like A Second Skin & Not A Fabric Costume, It Would Require A Ton Of Cgi.

AmaznSpider-Fan said:
I think the original Symbiote costume from the comics would have been awesome. Check out this manip that someone made of what it would look like:

spidercustom20mw.jpg
NOT TO NITPICK, BUT 1-THE SYMBIOTE NEVER CRAWLED LIKE THAT WHEN SPIDEY WORE IT, & 2-BECAUSE OF THE PRINT, IT STILL LOOKS LIKE FABRIC.

And 3-the Front & Back Spiders Don't Connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"