What the black suit SHOULD look like!!

T

timandros

Ok,
I am a bit disappointed in how the black suit looks like. It looks like they painted over the red and blue and called it a day. If that is indeed how it is going to look like...then I say "WTF"! They made the red and blue one look like the one from the comics...why shouldn't the black one be the same as the one in the comics?

Well I took an hour to see what it would look like...I am no pro at this photoshop buisness...but I am convinced it would look great if they followed the original black suit idea.

Check out my link and let me know what you think!

http://home.comcast.net/~deepcdiver10/DEEPCDIVER10.html

I think that's stupid. That is the venom costume, sony did NOT say tobey is going to be venom, and spiderman ISNT venom anyways, so puttin tobeys head on that costume is like putting tobeys head on a goblin suit, doesnt make sense

Um.... Spider-Man wore the "Venom costume" before anybody ever came up with Venom.

black_costume.jpg

I'm afraid if anyone here is being stupid, gzero, it's not timandros.

good pics cyclops. hadnt seen the actual cover pictures before :up:

im sure whatever reason raimi decided to make the black suit the way he did is purely for the story. hes a spider-man fan, he knows how the suit came into play so he wouldnt have changed unless it didnt work for the film.

and i like his black costume.

I think it looks ok. Its not the traditional symbiote suit i know but hell, if raimi makes it that way, why am i a 14 yr old kid gonna argue with a genius.

Symbiote%20Costume%20Front%201000%20X%20667.png

This would look ok but i think the one raimi made is more realistic when the symbiote takes over his body.

^ that's pretty good except for the fact that you can see his toes

gzero said:
I think that's stupid. That is the venom costume, sony did NOT say tobey is going to be venom, and spiderman ISNT venom anyways, so puttin tobeys head on that costume is like putting tobeys head on a goblin suit, doesnt make sense

do you know anything about venom?

Ya, the suits are identical. Only difference is that you don't see Spidey's mouth unlike Venom in the suit...plus the fact that Venom is freaking huge. But same suit.

I agree with what you have to say about Mr. Raimi, javi1024, but disagree about his black costume. Timandros brings up a good point that it looks like the prop dept. spray-painted the regular spidey costume, nice photo minip by the way.:) However, we'll have to wait and see.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Animated Spider-Man of the 90s

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say, the black suit kicks ass man, just leave it

The black suit is just Spidey's normal suit but black, but I'm expecting a reason as to why. I'd much rather the normal traditional symbiote suit but I'll be ok with the black normal Spidey suit.

Btw, is Sam Raimi really a big fan of Spider-Man? Or is he just doing this for the money

Don Corleone said:
i'm going to go out on a limb here and say, the black suit kicks ass man, just leave it

yeah thats quite a limb.

especially only about 6% of the people on these boards think it

gzero said:
...... I think you are a bit misinformed my friend..... :/ Don't you know about how VENOM even came to be? if not... That's pretty bad..

It doesn't really bother me as much as it will bother the Venom fans. I'm not surprised though. Personally, I think they're just trying to make it as believeable as possible.

If you guys made the pics a bit less shiny it'd be a bit more realistic. That's basicly the problem.

Shouldn't something like this be in the spoiler's section? Black suit, villans who have yet to be officially released?

Chris Barnes 01 said:
I agree with what you have to say about Mr. Raimi, javi1024, but disagree about his black costume. Timandros brings up a good point that it looks like the prop dept. spray-painted the regular spidey costume, nice photo minip by the way.:) However, we'll have to wait and see.

Animated Spider-Man of the 90s
well we still havent seen the suit in action so it can very well do what its supposed to do.

and about the white spider on his chest- is there really a need for? the symbiote is a black organism, so why would it have a white spider? i never read secret wars so i dont know if they answered that, but from a film stand-point theres no reasoning for this alien to create a white spider design other than to please the fans.

it was simply so that people would identify him as spiderman

which is pretty important imo.

"people" as in the reader or citizens in the comic. cuz im sure in the film theyre good recognize him when hes swinging around.

Ya. You got a point bro but wouldn't it be wierd to see Spidey just in all black with no design whatsoever? Iono.

that happened in usm with venom and seeing venom without the spider just seemed wierd. I didn't like it very much at all

Spideyssuperfan said:
it was simply so that people would identify him as spiderman

which is pretty important imo.
lame excuse. let those idiots leave the theatre complaining that Spider-man wasn't in the movie just because he was wearing black. :venom:

actually, i think that it would be for the people in the story itself

good try though.

the new movie suit sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"