Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

LOL. So not at all what you said about them wanting to make audiences wonder if Ben Parker existed or not. Feige is saying "everyone knows the origin, we don't need to show that again."

He is saying he is letting the audience fill in the blanks

So, we know that Spiderman FFH is taking place after or before IW?

I mean....you were indeed being hyperbolic with your comparison. Like Krypton Inc said, it's ok if you don't like the design or the cgi used, but come on...it's leagues better than that Dr Smith CGI.

Agreed, I don't like the TASM films but I will admit that the CGI was decent if not pretty great at times, especially the school fight.

Sigh....I hope we get to see the Lizard again one day. :( He's one of my fav Spidey villains.

That first episode of the 90s show is how Lizard should look/be done.

Isn't there a Dr Pepper bottle that also shows Mysterio with a fishbowl? But it looks more of a reflection than a silhouette.

tumblr_inline_p5ebmwysil1rqpcix_640.jpg

:thf:

I feel like the fishbowl is a given, him not having it would be like magneto with no helmet. Its probably all cgi, hence why we never saw it.

They better not give him a square or rectangular fish tank.

Or hextangular. Or septangular. Or squaretangular.

Well you don't normally get those shapes. But you do get square or rectangular fish tanks.

I don't want him having something like this on his head:

fish-tank-1-500x500.jpg

What about trapazoidal?

So glad we're getting the fishbowl. Can't wait to see Mysterio in all his wacky glory lol.

Do you think Spidey is going to actually call it a fishbowl and make fun of him?

I hope though that Mysterio isn't overly-sensitive and decides to stop wearing it because Spidey is mocking him. He needs to own it. He can't be like Paste Pot Pete who has to change to the Trapster. If you are scary and dangerous enough, it shouldn't matter what you wear or what you are called. Eventually, a name or look that may have been ridiculed can come to strike fear into you. That's what could happen to Spidey if he takes a severe beating from Mysterio.

Do you think Spidey is going to actually call it a fishbowl and make fun of him?

I hope though that Mysterio isn't overly-sensitive and decides to stop wearing it because Spidey is mocking him. He needs to own it. He can't be like Paste Pot Pete who has to change to the Trapster. If you are scary and dangerous enough, it shouldn't matter what you wear or what you are called. Eventually, a name or look that may have been ridiculed can come to strike fear into you. That's what could happen to Spidey if he takes a severe beating from Mysterio.

Lol, now i really hope he does. When it comes to Spider-Man's quips, i think Mysterio is one of the Spidey foes that gets it the hardest because of his eccentric behaviour, and that wonderful, wonderful fishbowl.

Does this version of spider-man make fun of the bad guys who ain't robbers with Avengers masks?

This version of spidey seems to have more naive reactions to things. and if they wanna make Mysterio a threatening villain they probably won't make him a bad guy who can be made fun off.

Does this version of spider-man make fun of the bad guys who ain't robbers with Avengers masks?

This version of spidey seems to have more naive reactions to things. and if they wanna make Mysterio a threatening villain they probably won't make him a bad guy who can be made fun off.

Well that's the problem with this Spider-Man. He is too much a wide-eyed teen who says "Mr Stark, Mr Stark, what should I do?" and not enough wisecracking. Yes, he might talk more, but I don't think Tom Holland has the Spidey humour down either. They could afford to go more towards Andrew Garfield's Spidey wisecracking, without going overboard to the point where it might seem a little mean.

If we get Holland, for lets say, six solo Spidey films...given the duration of this trilogy is suppose to cover HS, i suspect once we get college student Parker and a little more experience & understanding of his abilities...we will see less "eyes wide open", naive, Spidey & more wisecracking, smart attic Spidey.......if again, Holland does six solo films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"