• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

Looks like my theater isn't doing the Monday midnight showings and just waiting til that Tuesday. A little ticked off about that

As far as MJ knowing about Peter not too much surprised but I’ve heard
="She could be related to Fury"]

I would not be shocked if that happened. Right now MJ needs some kind of way to be incorporated in a more personal way

Last edited:
Happy should say to May: "A real hero that boy of yours"

But thats not funny either. maybe more in the line of.

Happy: A real Ironman JR that boy is.
(long uncomfortable silence between May and Happy)
Happy: Ok yeah lets just stick to Spider-man.

Audience Laugh. give their thumbs up. the end. :p

Theory, tell me what you guys think!

The scene with Peter and MJ where she guesses he's Spider-Man... What if it's really Mysterio running a trail with Peter to practice confessing his feelings?

Wasn't over the moon with this trailer. It was alright.
I give it a 7.5 out of 10.

But thats not funny either. maybe more in the line of.

Happy: A real Ironman JR that boy is.
(long uncomfortable silence between May and Happy)
Happy: Ok yeah lets just stick to Spider-man.

Audience Laugh. give their thumbs up. the end. :p
I'm not asking to hear these lines in the movie, LOL, just saying when I'm reminded by them.

After rewatching the trailer for the 100th time my impressions is still excitement. Loved the feel of the trailer. Seems like a “fun” movie which I feel we need after all the heavy Endgame stuff.

Definitely has more of an Ultimate Spider-Man feel to it and that’s not a problem at all for me. Some people here have been mentioning that this could all be illusions by mysterio. If that’s the case then this could be a nice way to really introduce the Spidersense and have peter rely on it to determine what’s real and what isn’t

Wow, definitely liked this trailer more due to it's Iron Man and Multiverse connections.

Glad to see it will see Peter stepping up and becoming more of an adult and more of a skilled Spider-Man we know now.

Whilst you can never believe anything that Beck says, I hope that any changes they do to his personality say won't be as drastic as the Mandarian (Trevor Slattery).

Meh.
Doesn't really look Spider-Man-y, in my opinion, more like "The Young Avenger".
And yeah, I know, of course at the end of the day the movie will teach Peter Parker that he can't be 'the next Iron Man,' but has to come into his own as Spider-Man. "Spider-Man: homeocoming" was cute, and I'm not expecting much more with this one.

Spidey better step up big by the end because he comes off as a little *****. I do understand why he's being hesitant/reluncant but still.

The multiverse has so much potential for possibilities in the next saga and so I'm excited for that.

So far we've seen how many? Four suits for this movie?
  1. Civil War/Homecoming suit
  2. Iron-Spider
  3. Spider-Man NOIR (Stealth Suit)
  4. Red and Black
Did I miss one?

After seeing it a few times now, I agree that this is Mysterio’s created illusion at least that’s what I hope. As far as MJ knowing about Peter not too much surprised but I’ve heard
="She could be related to Fury"]
. But yeah this could have a lot of twists which is very much Spidey’s life.
I'm not so sure right now... because as I was looking at the latest line of toys (because it's my job.lol)... I got unintentionally spoiled as to what those big creatures are... I'm hoping it's just a place-holder name... but so far... I'm unsure what's going on with this movie.

Meh.
And yeah, I know, of course at the end of the day the movie will teach Peter Parker that he can't be 'the next Iron Man,'

I assumed it was the opposite actually. its not about letting Tony go, its about making him proud.

Trailer looks great two things I am worried about though. 1. I understand that what happend with Iron man should effect him but I fell like we are not going to hear any thing about uncle ben and instead it will just be about iron man. 2. I think the whole Aunt may knowing he is spiderman is going to be skipped over. We really need to get a scence with him and his Aunt talking about him being spiderman.

So far we've seen how many? Four suits for this movie?
  1. Civil War/Homecoming suit
  2. Iron-Spider
  3. Spider-Man NOIR (Stealth Suit)
  4. Red and Black
Did I miss one?

That's all that we know of. Of course, as I always say, if a black goop gets on him and turns into the classic Black costume, you'll be able to hear a girly scream around the world. It'll be me nerding out over seeing THE BEST costume ever on THE BEST character ever. FINALLY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"