Spiderman's Non organic Web Shooters

MC2Spiderman

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi all i know some people like the organic and some dont im half and half i like them both, i was wonderign could someone please post as many pics that you have of the web shooters that where never used, as id love to try and make one

They weren't actually supposed to be the mechanical webshooters-i.e. they didn't contain a synthetc web fluid. They were supposed to be "web regulators" to help him control thr flow of the organic substance.

Chris Wallace said:
They weren't actually supposed to be the mechanical webshooters-i.e. they didn't contain a synthetc web fluid. They were supposed to be "web regulators" to help him control thr flow of the organic substance.

really? Wow i didn't even know that :spidey: :spidey:

I was okay with the Organic Webbing, but I kind of wanted to see webshooters.

webhead731 said:
I was okay with the Organic Webbing, but I kind of wanted to see webshooters.
By April 2002 I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to see :spidey: .
I remember about a year or so ago I was at a family gathering & "Spider-Man" came on on TBS. I brought up how the organic webbing was such a major point of controversy when the film first went into production, to which my aunt replied,
"So where do the webs come from, the suit?"
"No, not really. He has these gadgets that he wears which shoot out an artificial web."
"Oh. So they come out of the suit."
She made the organics vs. webshooters debate sound even sillier than it already was.

I Seem To Recall There Being A 2-button Trigger, Though.

the web shooters were something I always wondered about. If Spidey's powers are genetic based, how is it that he got the wall crawling, the agility, the strength, the spider-sense, but not the webbing?

or extra eyes and arms and a thirst for plasma too.

My guess is he developed only some of a spider's attributes and abilities and not all until he became man-spider.

cabel said:
the web shooters were something I always wondered about. If Spidey's powers are genetic based, how is it that he got the wall crawling, the agility, the strength, the spider-sense, but not the webbing?

because it would have been weird to see webbing coming out of his ass, like a spider.

cryptic name said:
because it would have been weird to see webbing coming out of his ass, like a spider.

In the 60's maybe. But not in today's liberal age. A character who defecates any superhero substance would fit right into the current X-men comics.

oh my stars and garters

please elaborate.

Green squidgy alien-thing, someone who pulls bones out of themselves, someone with lots of skin, a disembodied brain, someone who sheds skin etc etc.

Lots of icky characters in X-men these days.

cryptic name said:
Why do these threads always come to this point?:spidey:

What? He's Spider-MAN. Some attributes obviously aren't going to transfer. He's not Patience Phillips. Saying that the webbing should come out of his butt is like saying he should crave liquefied fly guts & fear newspapers.

Chris Wallace said:
What? He's Spider-MAN. Some attributes obviously aren't going to transfer. He's not Patience Phillips. Saying that the webbing should come out of his butt is like saying he should crave liquefied fly guts & fear newspapers.

I'm not sure if spiders fear newspapers to be honest.

I would have liked to have seen the web regulators.

drmick said:
I'm not sure if spiders fear newspapers to be honest.
They should. A newspaper can kill a spider, is the point I was trying to make.:spidey:

If it was a budgetary issue the bracelets would've never been made. I think they just felt that that was screen time that could be devoted to other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"