Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Better on Xbox or 360?

I liked the 360 version better, but I appear to be in the minority on that front, I liked the fact they got rid of the bar that determines stealth on the 360 version in favor of a fully functional light on his back where when its green it means your hid, when its not green your not. I liked the new swimming mechanic as well. I mean it may be just me, but I liked the way the 360 version played better, not to mention the fact your decisions in the 360 version can actually influence events. For example without spoiling to much in the reg xbox version you have a mission where you are supposed to do something big, terrorist activity, and if you fail, you and your partner get a beating as opposed to on the 360 version if you fail your partner is executed in front of you. Oh and I recommend assassins creed to anyone with a 360, its presently my favorite game.

I heard the story is supposed to make better sense on the Xbox version, as in the 360 version they removed some cutscenes in favor of interactive sequences that turned out not telling all the story the cutscene did.

I heard the story is supposed to make better sense on the Xbox version, as in the 360 version they removed some cutscenes in favor of interactive sequences that turned out not telling all the story the cutscene did.

one of the biggest things missing from the 360 version I noticed cutscene wise is, they cut out entirely the supposed relationship fisher is developing with enrica.

I got to play the demo of the 360 version and it was terrible.

What it was pretty bad, mean the layout sucked the graphics were sloppy the controls sucked. :huh:

I doubt that. Honestly the first Bourne movie was the best one, and the Bourne Conspiracy game isn't being made by a known team or anything.

I doubt that. Honestly the first Bourne movie was the best one, and the Bourne Conspiracy game isn't being made by a known team or anything.

wrong-mike.jpg

I'm certain the Bourne game will suck, which is unfortunate because anyone even half-way competent at game design should be able to make a great game with that license. All the best non-video game franchises that get turned into a video game always seem to get stuck with idiots.

I agree. And the worst part of it all is the Gears of War gameplay.

That wasn't in the movies at all. :csad:

Though I like GoW gameplay, just to cover my tracks before you say anything. :o

The game is based on the movies AND the books :o
Plus the guy takes cover when he's being shot at, what's so wrong with that, you fothermucker? :cmad:

Go home and help the raid, mexicant.

Also, can't remember if it's been said or not, but go with the xbox version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"