Star Trek Into Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we've ever seen Klingons dance, ever. And it seems like alien behaviour for Vulcans as well.

I guess dancing is a uniquely human trait in the Star Trek canon, lol.

I'm upset he came up with actual lyrics in actual Kilingon.

Anybody catch the clip JJ Abrams brought on Conan tonight?

It was a scene with Spock in the volcano suit

Collider got one, not much else to really see...

star-trek-2-into-the-darkness-zachary-quinto-image-600x255.jpg

that's a bad case of wind there....

Is it confirmed that the scene features Spock's farting fire?

For the ****ing love of the ****ing Lord Almighty JJ! RELEASE A TEASER! GAHHHHHHHH!

Seriously though, I love what he's doing here. It is just hilarious yet equally annoying in the most sincere way! Can't wait for a trailer.

Release the damn teaser, Abrams!:cmad:

If he's not gonna give us a teaser, he should've at least given us three frames of topless Uhura. :o

Is this coming out this summer? And we don't have a teaser yet? :cmad:

Abrams is all about his privacy. Things get out when he wants it to... and it is infuriating!!!

Don't know why Paramount wanna keep something as big as Star Trek so secret. All the secrecy around Super 8 did end up in nothing right...

Not sure about the released frames. The fire almost looks too bright, making me think the special effects have gone downhill. Quinto's acting comes across as forced and he doesn't look like he is really into it. I mean look, a huge ball of fire goes off next to him and he hardly reacts. Also, the movie is called "into darkness" so what's up with this really bright scene? This looks like a flop, guys.

Is this coming out this summer? And we don't have a teaser yet? :cmad:

Just like most movies coming out this summer, we don't have a teaser yet.

Not sure about the released frames. The fire almost looks too bright, making me think the special effects have gone downhill. Quinto's acting comes across as forced and he doesn't look like he is really into it. I mean look, a huge ball of fire goes off next to him and he hardly reacts. Also, the movie is called "into darkness" so what's up with this really bright scene? This looks like a flop, guys.

LOL I almost thought you were serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back