The Force Awakens Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Trailer #1 Discussion - Part 1

I am trying to stay spoiler as best I can so I have been treading very lightly on these forums. This question has probably been asked and answered before but has anyone seen the teaser at an actual theater yet? I saw the Hobbit yesterday and it was not attached.

Yes, during the IMAX showing of The Hobbit we got the trailer in 3D. It was glorious.

I saw it at the IMAX tonight before The Hobbit. It was pretty spectacular.

I saw The Hobbit yesterday (2D) and it did not have the trailer. But, I did get to see it for the first time the day after Thanksgiving at one of the specially selected theaters, so I can't complain.

Wow, less than a year to go! It still isn't real to me yet.

I didn't get the trailer with my showing of the Hobbit. :(

So, when do you guys think the first full trailer will drop?

That would be a great time to do it. I'm hoping for a Batman v Superman teaser in front of that, I can't even imagine having both lol!

Definitely with AoU. And yeah, hopefully one for BvS as well. Geek heaven.

I guess the Cinemark chain did not receive the teaser. I have seen The Hobbit, The Gambler, and Into The Woods and the teaser was not attached to any. I thought Into The Woods would be a sure thing.

How was the reaction to the teaser with The Hobbit? I love hearing the gasps of joy and wonder from kids in the audience!

People in the IMAX screamed in fright when Boyega's head popped up (I'm so used to it by this point I forgot how it could scare first timers) and there were some brave cheers at the end.

Christ, this movie's still a year away.

People in the IMAX screamed in fright when Boyega's head popped up (I'm so used to it by this point I forgot how it could scare first timers) and there were some brave cheers at the end.

Less than a year...less than a year. :STR::oldrazz:

That happened when I saw it too. :funny:

I think some guy in my row didn't know there was a new Star Wars movie coming out. When the trailer was ending, I heard his friends saying, "Wait, you didn't know?!?!" The guy seemed pretty happy about it.

I think that's magical when someone didn't know a movie of this magnitude is coming out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"