Storm Vs Thor

I was always more of an X-men reader but I think Thor is better.

Storm because Storm is my favorite character. :woot:

Thor, because I'm not an idiot....

I'm no Thor ****e and I love Storm, but I'm going with the Asgardian on this one.

I'd go for Thor. Especially in a single contest. He's got the superior strength. Even if they're just tossing the weather around, the God of Thunder beats an X-Babe with weather-controlling abilities by lkjdflajfldkjflajllllion years of experience.

Granted, neither are deities per se - Storm was worshipped but is a mutant, Thor was worshipped but is an alien, but Thor's godhood remains unquestioned in the Marvel Universe. He's got his Nordic background, immortality, and everything else. Storm doesn't. In a contest of strengths, Thor's much stronger, his tech is wider. The only thing Storm can do is get Mjolnir away from him, but the thunder-god's knowledge of how a storm works isn't limited to Mjolnir, it's a part of his own mad strength. He'd K.O. Storm even without Mjolnir.

Last edited:
This is interesting they need to do more with Storm, as of now Thor wins

Back in the old clarmont days Storm was consistently saying it was easier for Thor because he could run roughshod over nature while he had to work WITH it. there was also a story where she had to recharge a device that Thor charged before to save an alternate universe and she was pretty sure it would kill her to do so.

so I always thought Thor was the weather hammer so to speak and she was more precise.

I like both characters but prefer Thor.

I'm thoroughly shocked that Storm is as high a vote count as it is. One of the most powerful mutants in history, given, but Thor is a frickin' god.

She's lightning, he wields it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"