Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying she acts pretty good from my opinion. You can tell she's conflicted and it makes me wonder what is really going on inside her head leading to her confrontation with Joker.

Margot amazes me when it comes to showing a wide range of conflicting emotions. I can say the same about Chris Evans as Captain America :hrt:

Pay no mind to them Darkness. I'm with you all the way. :sly::hmr: She is a Goddess among us mere mortals.

tumblr_oem04f9Nfz1uwii26o3_540.gif

Margot Robbie is a goddess, she looks so hot in glasses

Pay no mind to them Darkness. I'm with you all the way. :sly::hmr: She is a Goddess among us mere mortals.

Thanks man. Glad to have a friend like you to back me up. Lols I admit though it took me 3 years to understand what Margot was all about...and since SS...not only did she earn my respect but garnered a fan through Harley Quinn. Harley has always been one of those characters I was hoping to see portrayed on the big screen but there always was something intriguing about her that I never would admit. So thanks to Margot...she really is something :up:

Margot Robbie is a goddess, she looks so hot in glasses

Oh I agree...not to mention as the hot librarian lmao.

The SS extended cut is icing on a already fantastic cake.
I loved BvS so the extended cut was heaven and now we have an extended cut for SS which was already a film I enjoyed immensely.
I'm so spoiled. Plus if it features more of the Joker and Harley which it sounds like that's whats happening then that's perfect.
Alot of the complaints were about wanting more Joker which it looks like we will get that. Bring it on.

Yeah I just wanted to see what happened to the Harley chasing Joker and confronting him. That scene is going to be something else.

Things may of been cut out of the theatrical version because they didn't want them in that version but at least we get to see them in a film instead of just deleted scenes and hopefully it's like the BvS ultimate edition where it's not just new scenes inserted but a completely edited film with a new structure.

Having just watched the movie again.....I hope that this special edition isn't a music video.

It looks awkward, doesn't look like a car driving up to her, and the dashboard is painfully edited in.

I thought this movie was banned from China? Why is there leaks going around with Chinese subtitles?
Those are Korean subtitles, not Chinese. All early HDRips have hard-coded Korean subtitles these days.

Having just watched the movie again.....I hope that this special edition isn't a music video.

I hope so too. I'm fine with just 13 extra minutes if it's edited and presented properly.

edit : ^ DC just won't let go the Jesus symbolism. :o

I hope so too. I'm fine with just 13 extra minutes if it's edited and presented properly.

edit : ^ DC just won't let go the Jesus symbolism. :o

I forgot how bad the first act was edited. Just from a continuity standpoint it's embarrassing that Ayer and WB let this be the final product.

My word, it's like the Harley Quinn Pop Funko took steroids that went straight to the head.

Alleged special features on the bluray.

•Task Force X (22:37)
• Chasing the Real (10:00)
• Joker & Harley: The ‘It’ Couple of the Underworld (16:32)
• Squad Strengths and Skills (09:09)
• Armed to the Teeth (11:48)
• This is Gonna Get Loud (10:54)
• The Squad Declassified (04:28)
• Gag Reel (02:22)

Last edited:
... that's a lot of extras.

Each of them are fairly long, too. Especially the first three.

While there aren't any descriptions, I wonder if any of the extra content includes deleted scenes.

Would surprise me if the Joker/Harley feature didn't include most of the deleted scenes.

Not sure how they're going to pack it up, though.

I really hope the extended cut doesn't just have new scenes dropped in. Instead, I hope they took the time to reedit the entire film to be better. Maybe even use the test screening that was well received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"