Super Buu VS Superman (Who Wins In A Fight)!

Discussion in 'DC Comics' started by Jplaya2023, Aug 21, 2005.

?

Who Wins!?!?!?!

1. Super Buu

2. Superman

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. saiyan jedi Registered

wow i didn't know that

2. Jplaya2023 Registered

back on topic superbuu wins after punching a hole through superman's stomach and pulling himself into his body blowing him up from the inside

3. krisboyuk Registered

Can't they just talk through their problems?

4. Jplaya2023 Registered

superbuu is a ruthless killer he aint talking about sheeeit

5. MSGohan Mystic Saiyan

Dude, don't you see the sarcasm in his comment?

6. Jplaya2023 Registered

no............

7. Nightwing The Next Batman

i thought he was a big pink being that turns things into candy.i wouldnt class that as ruthless.id class that as an immature over powered being.

and i cant believe this thread is still going.

whats more the fact that Jplaya2023 is still making up his stupid and pointless battles.

he he he

8. saiyan jedi Registered

he is ruthless in the sense he will do anything to win

9. kiuju2k Registered

back to the top

10. Guyverjay Registered

You're getting your Buu's confused, easy mistake to make really.

[​IMG]

This is the innocent Child like version of Buu you are talking about. He's not immature in the same way that an actual small child can't be immature. He just has no concept of right and wrong

The two in the front are Super BUU, as you can see a bit of a difference in demeanor

[​IMG]

Btw Super BUU killed every living being on earth with ONE attack just to past the time. I'd say that was pretty ruthless wouldn't you;)

11. kiuju2k Registered

back to the top :)

12. ShadowBoxing Registered

Why not something a little less gruesome in its description...I mean "killing him" would have been suficient in this case

By the way...you guys really ought to start these threads in the DBZ and not the DC boards

13. saiyan jedi Registered

this board is more populated

14. Guyverjay Registered

Why?

It really doesn't make a difference where the thread is made, some jackass will usually appear saying how much they hate Dragonball citing the cliched reason of the day and how Goku would get beaten by Gambit or something:D

15. roach I am the night

maybe it's because Jackasses keep making up these stupid threads. You really think we're gonna have an honest discussion about this whith someone who doesnt even know the Marvel/DC characters. I dont go to the DBZ forums to start trouble. To me the DBZ boys started this thread to start trouble:down

16. roach I am the night

that might tell you something about this website

17. Guyverjay Registered

Your paranoid delusions are quite hysterical

Listen to yourself the DBZ boys LOL

Its a vs thread, n00bs are famous for starting them. But when its a DB character is involved all of a sudden its different. All of a sudden its starting trouble, no offence but its everyone one else running down the DB fans. People around here will openly tell a dragonball fan how much they hate dragonball and they'll openly tell them how stupid they think it is and they are for liking it. Yet if they were to do the same back its all of a sudden "starting trouble".

How many times do people like you start on guys like Jplaya for his complete and utter lack of knowledge on Marvel/DC characters? How many times do people like you start on him because he only has info gleaned from the cartoons? Yet have YOU ever read Dragonball Manga? That would be a no yet you'll have no problem saying how crappy Dragonball is based on the CARTOON show.

Here's a taster of the mnag, notice people don't stare at each other for for days on end, no one screams for 6 hours or any of that oh so funny crap stuff dragonball haters like to spew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8583/db310908pu.gif
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6638/db310914gz.gif
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5421/db310924ok.gif

If someone were to come in here and say wow Batman is so **** because of "the Batman" cartoon no doubt people would come charging in with their "you have to read the comics" rhetoric. If someone comes in here and says Superman is crap because he's too powerful again people will come along and say otherwise. But Wait then some of those same people will use the "Dragonball characters are too powerful excuse to say they are crap". Whats even worse is some of these same people will then say Goku can't beat Superman. Does that even make sense?

Hypocrites

18. ShadowBoxing Registered

No one says Superman can beat Goku if they know Superman. Everyone here agrees even the weakest among DBZ characters practically own half the DCU. However the obvious point of these threads is to troll and flame Superman. Its like me saying who would win. Batman or a God, and then use that God as an excuse to make Batman look like crap.

19. Guyverjay Registered

WRONG, maybe you don't get around much but theres plenty of people who think otherwise. Hell I've got one guy on the DB boards now saying that Thor would beat Goku with ONE hit of his hammer. As for the obvious point of these thread is to troll and flame superman. What a load of crap, I suppose if made a Superman vs Thanos thread that would be me trying to flame Superman?:rolleyes:

The fact that the thread maker has called for the most powerful version of Superman means he wanted a good bout. Super BUU isn't even the strongest character in Dragonball.

20. The Joker™ Registered

Its more how Jplaya goes about doing it that gets everyone mad.

I could careless, but come on like you don't see it.:)

21. Guyverjay Registered

See what? He's incredibly daft true enough but even with everyone ridiculing the crap out of him (even I have done so on occasion) he rarely if ever flames back. It doesn't disprove all the hypocrisy around here

22. The Joker™ Registered

Whats that quote in your sig from?

23. Guyverjay Registered

24. roach I am the night

and this is you making an @$$ of yourself assuming we dont like DBZ because of the cartoon. How do you know we havent read the manga and didnt like it then???? We all have different tastes in entertainment....it's what makes Harry Potter, Buffy and Britney Spears popular. We all like different things.
    Now you want to cast JPlaya and the rest of you guys the victims because we are bashing him. The purpose of this thread(as someone stated earlier) was to flame superman. If you take off your blinders you'd see that.
    I also apologize for the DBZ boys comment....that was uncalled for on my part.

25. ShadowBoxing Registered

exactly. If the MCU hypsters wanted to start a thread called Eternity vs Goku in the DBZ boards we could. However the argument is so ridiculous that we would not start it since the overt purpose of the thread would be to flame Goku by showing how inferior he is the what is among the most powerful beings in the MCU. Same here. You're taking characters whose power levels are so ridiculously high compared to most western characters and then using that as an excuse to flame the popularity, standing and abilities of that character. Whoever starts these threads knows the popularity and love of Superman is extremely high on these parts of the boards. Its not that anyone here hates Goku, or Piccolo (who I in fact think is so cool:up: ), or Vegeta...I mean hell me and my friends used to follow this show (I don't anymore). Its that though those, however they feel about DBZ, post frequently here obviously love Superman, Batman and the DCU in general. And they DON'T want to here about how some uber-powerful being from an alternate universe can come whup on their character in a thread on a board dedicated to those characters.