Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Krypton is giving us this...
636547749508857921-Brainiac-1.jpg

SUpergirl has improved since their 1st season but maybe they should hit up the Krypton crew.

Yeah, it would be good if we could get something like that. But we've only seen Braniac 5 not Braniac so far. Braniac 5 just looks like an Andorian.

I'd like Amy Jackson to get a costume change too, so that she's not just in a generic black jumpsuit. Give her some pink and white.

I actually like the costume the more I look at it. Maybe a bit more purple.

I really like Saturn Girl's costume, tbh.

And yes, it would be nice if Krypton's make-up people could give Supergirl's a few tips, lol. Though, tbh, based on the trailers I think that show appears to have a notably larger budget than SG/The CW shows.

Agreed, but...did you mean to post that in a Supergirl discussion thread lol?

The budget on Krypton is going to be way more than Supergirl. Still it is really unforgivable how **** some of the stuff looks on Supergirl like Brainiac 5.

I hope they can Brainiac 5 like Brainiac from Krypton.

I guess we can rule out Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, and Brainiac for Supergirl.

Florianna Lima is one of several new cast
Members joining the cast of The Punisher Netflix series in season 2.

Thank goodness....now Alex can move on to greener pastures.

Hopefully that means she won't be back

Shame she left... but guess this means that we can all move on from the Sanvers ship now...

Shame she left... but guess this means that we can all move on from the Sanvers ship now...

Good lord I hope so...... 1 down, and 1 to go. Not sure much can be done about #Supercorp, they are a ship for a ship that isn't even sailing...lol

i liked it... in season 2.

I was a lot happier before I knew crazy people on the internet sat around and obsessed about relationships between fictional characters.

Every time I see someone combine two names into one to indicate a couple I die a little inside. Whether it's for stupid celebrity couples in the real world or fictional ones.

Is she going to play the same character in there?

Maybe Chyler will get with Sam and they can raise Ruby together.

Or Chyler with Lena. Chlena?

I was a lot happier before I knew crazy people on the internet sat around and obsessed about relationships between fictional characters.

Every time I see someone combine two names into one to indicate a couple I die a little inside. Whether it's for stupid celebrity couples in the real world or fictional ones.

Ships are the worst, seriously the worst. So toxic to these shows.

the 'ships' themselves aren't the issue... it's the way certain people twist them into a battlefield rather than an enjoyment of a show.

Glad I'm not the only one.

I will admit, I am a bit of a shipper. It can be harmless fun. But there are those that take it too far. I am a tad annoyed that Anissa Pierce/Grace Choi is pretty much the focus of Black Lightning on tumblr.

I won't watch BL until this summer when I binge all of the other CW shows....so I haven't heard of any ships there.....

There should be some kind of algorithm that automatically launches these shippers into the sun whenever they post their nonsense on social media or forums.

There should be some kind of algorithm that automatically launches these shippers into the sun whenever they post their nonsense on social media or forums.

LMAO.... It's called mute, and I never hear or see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"