Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the silliness department, the people at Warners Brothers asked the gang to do some kind of pose...look at their hats.

CoF7FraVYAA9wYW.jpg

And it can only make me think of one thing...(♫In the Navy♫...)

I HAVE NO SHAME!

They look like they really enjoy working w/ each other. I can't wait for season 2.

I hope that Kal-El and Kara will connect that they didn't in Smallville.

For some reason I heard

In the silliness department, the people at Warners Brothers asked the gang to do some kind of pose...look at their hats.

CoF7FraVYAA9wYW.jpg

I HAVE NO SHAME!

For some reason I heard

I hope that Kal-El and Kara will connect that they didn't in Smallville.

They connected more over instant messaging than they did in person on Smallville.

They connected more over instant messaging than they did in person on Smallville.

Which makes it pretty sad with Smallville with all the potential it had.

I wonder if Tyler's Superman will be married to Lois and have a child named Jonathan based on Rebirth.

Which makes it pretty sad with Smallville with all the potential it had.

I wonder if Tyler's Superman will be married to Lois and have a child named Jonathan based on Rebirth.

I think we would have heard they were married in the first season....

Meanwhile in the skies...perhaps the safest plane you will ever get on heading towards Vancouver. Don't worry Melissa is on there. But, Kelly check out the hat Candace Patton is wearing!

CoJwLFPUsAAx13H.jpg

I might call it Air Justice. Oh and I see Mr. Ramsey is rocking a Detroit Tigers cap and someone else aboard the plane has a Washington Nationals cap.

Love the Dallas Cowboys hat.....lol FIRST THING I noticed....yep, I'm now a fan of hers....for sure. :)

And I want that tray of food to the left, that looks yummy.

Where is the rest of the Arrow crew...?

tumblr_oatjkiri7k1sacjtfo1_400.gif
tumblr_oatjkiri7k1sacjtfo2_400.gif

tumblr_oatjkiri7k1sacjtfo3_400.gif
tumblr_oatjkiri7k1sacjtfo4_400.gif

Of course she could be taking about Sara since the confusion between those two are a constant and she has spent time with Caity but hopefully she is talking about Katie.

Love the Dallas Cowboys hat.....lol FIRST THING I noticed....yep, I'm now a fan of hers....for sure.

I had a feeling you would like that cap. By the way for as much I think Melissa Benoist has had her share of cute photos, well leave it to Chyler Leigh to out cute her. Saw this on Twitter and Instagram. It's Chyler holding a stuffed dolphin wearing a sailor's hat with the CW logo on it ...and the "W" is like an anchor.

13696473_281490795545009_877677142_n.jpg

I hope the network will let Chyler take that home to her kids.

CoF7FraVYAA9wYW.jpg

I HAVE NO SHAME!

Of all the things to make them do, they couldn't have given Melissa one of those naval hats to wear when she's wearing that stripey sailor's top? Now we won't get to see her like that, which is a missed opportunity.

Clearly Melissa doesn't miss ear day at the gym.

Meanwhile in the skies...perhaps the safest plane you will ever get on heading towards Vancouver. Don't worry Melissa is on there. But, Kelly check out the hat Candace Patton is wearing!

CoJwLFPUsAAx13H.jpg

I might call it Air Justice. Oh and I see Mr. Ramsey is rocking a Detroit Tigers cap and someone else aboard the plane has a Washington Nationals cap.

As a Redskins fan my love for Iris West has gone down. At least there's a Nationals fan in the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"