BvS Superman/batman production and filming news, pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive completely lost all focus of this film for the past few months (busy uni student) so gonna ask a few quick questions? When does filming begin? And any word on when we'll get costumes?

I keep finding conflicting answers online so just thought I'd come here and ask

Ive completely lost all focus of this film for the past few months (busy uni student) so gonna ask a few quick questions? When does filming begin? And any word on when we'll get costumes?

I keep finding conflicting answers online so just thought I'd come here and ask

may 19th i think. the costume reveal edit: i have no idea.

Last edited:
It'd be cool if we got a Superman pic first, then a week or two later a Wonder Woman pic, then a week or two later a Batman pic then at comic con get one with all three
I don't know if the suits will be shown at the same time or in one pic. or just Supes/Bats then Wondy. What I'm almost sure is that we're going to see the suits before filming starts.

hmm it seems Eisenberg is in NOLA shooting American Ultra right now.

can anyone confirm?

@JaceyPN9 · 16m ago
// Residents of Michigan's Metamora township have confirmed that filming is currently taking place on the Caley road area.

Ah this could be like Star Wars they're officially not in filming yet but a few scene's have already been filmed.

Off topic but Fallen Angel, what is that avatar from?

Casting problems? Script problems? Will we ever know?

Ben Affleck broke his leg.
icon12.gif

I said way back that there was a specific reason why it was delayed, and not what most (including myself) assumed. The actual reason is something I won't say right now....but it ain't no small thing. :O
It was previously said by some above or is another thing?

I said way back that there was a specific reason why it was delayed, and not what most (including myself) assumed. The actual reason is something I won't say right now....but it ain't no small thing. :O

they're filming this and justice league back to back so that the other actors have time to work on their other jobs. you just got batman'd by me.

I don't know about EVER...but they're not doing any more than one film for this shoot...a la, not two at once or anything back-to-back.

so it's not a batfleck injury, not eisenberg being tied up in another project and it's not because they're shooting it back to back with
tumblr_n2hfxqqagn1qimi3zo1_500.gif

it'll probably be something that i don't care about. :whatever:

or is it?

ЯɘvlveR;28459767 said:
so it's not a batfleck injury, not eisenberg being tied up in another project and it's not because they're shooting it back to back with
tumblr_n2hfxqqagn1qimi3zo1_500.gif

it'll probably be something that i don't care about. :whatever:

or is it?

Wow, what's this GIF from?

Reading KalMart posts here always reminds me of a few quotes from Spartacus, like this one: "Cut circle with straightest line, and give voice to what you would have of me."

Can you tell us if it's a positive or negative thing for the film? please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"