Superman's Role in Justice League

kguillou

Avenger
Reaction score
So, the first details of Justice League have been released and while its definitely no surprise, it sounds like our Man of Steel is sitting most of the film out....or is he?

How do you guys feel Superman will factor into this movie and more importantly how his arc from MoS and BvS will be completed in this film being that JL is serving as the end of the trilogy started in MoS?

I think Superman will be alive early in the film, but he won't be part of the action until the third act. He might be too weak or without his memory prior to that. Maybe both.

I hope it's minimal. Nobody likes him anyway.

I think Superman will be alive early in the film, but he won't be part of the action until the third act. He might be too weak or without his memory prior to that. Maybe both.

Yeah, it's quite possible that there will be this whole "subplot" with him. Maybe even with Lois finding the grave empty (as with resurrection of Christ) and trying to find him or something like that.

Yeah, it's quite possible that there will be this whole "subplot" with him. Maybe even with Lois finding the grave empty (as with resurrection of Christ) and trying to find him or something like that.

That's what I'm hoping for - Lois and Martha finding the grave empty, Superman/Clark (please keep Clark!) comes to terms with everything while JL is being formed, realises he doesn't have to have the weight of the world on his shoulders now that there are others out there like him, in the final battle he flies in to save the day, revealing to the other JL members (and he world) that he's back.

I hope it's minimal. Nobody likes him anyway.

Dang.

For me, I don't like how his role seems so minimal in here after BvS (I'm giving up *****ing about that). It's all underwhelming. Still would have loved him to be with that "Seven Samurai" recruitment group. But we'll see I guess. At least he won't come back evil. And I can't wait for mullet Superman at least, lol.

Like I said in another thread, I'd like to see him come back fairly early in the film but be depowered and separate from the rest of the league. Perhaps even having a bit of amnesia would be good. It could be cool to see him go on his own journey, having to rely on things other than his powers to do good. And then once he regains them, he joins the league at the end.

But yeah, he'll probably sit out 2/3 of the movie because Snyder and WB apparently think all DC fans want is BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN.

Superman fans need to stop being greedy. Two movies in a row were about Superman and Lois. And I'm like 99% sure he saves the day (or helps at that) in Justice League and becomes it's final piece. Possibly even accompanied by the 7th member.

Superman fans need to stop being greedy. Two movies in a row were about Superman and Lois. And I'm like 99% sure he saves the day (or helps at that) in Justice League and becomes it's final piece. Possibly even accompanied by the 7th member.

13024745.gif

Superman will save the day in this film. It will be glorious. Haters will cry foul.

I wonder if Superman wakes up, but doesn't remember who he is so Martha and Lois try to help him remember. Then, in the third act, when the big battle happens, and the team feels helpless, Superman returns in full glory to join the team.

Also, I wonder if the three mother boxes combined releases Darkseid onto Earth. And if that happens, Superman should return at that point to be the JL's big gun against the big bad.

Superman will save the day in this film. It will be glorious. Haters will cry foul.

Agreed. I bet he will steal the show by coming back in epic proportion. Likely this is the movie that will redeem him and put the haters to rest. The new rebirth Superman is coming.

Superman doesn't even feel like a member of this group. I can't believe that Snyder has pretty much robbed the character of the joy in building relationships with the other League Members in the team's origin film.

So ****ing what if Superman makes his return by aiding the members in the final act of? How does that make him different from Vision, Spider-Man (CW), or even Quicksilver (DOFP)?

Snyder will troll us all by including Superman only in a meaningless end-credit scene like Banner in IM3 :funny:

Cavill is already on set right? I suppose we'll know how big his role is based on when he's done filming?

Dear Superman,

When they make a JL movie, stay dead.

Don't show up and save the day.

Consider this mercy.

Agreed. I bet he will steal the show by coming back in epic proportion. Likely this is the movie that will redeem him and put the haters to rest. The new rebirth Superman is coming.

we can hope.........

I wonder if Superman wakes up, but doesn't remember who he is so Martha and Lois try to help him remember. Then, in the third act, when the big battle happens, and the team feels helpless, Superman returns in full glory to join the team.

Also, I wonder if the three mother boxes combined releases Darkseid onto Earth. And if that happens, Superman should return at that point to be the JL's big gun against the big bad.

Superman wakes up and believes himself to be a bodacious blonde HS cheerleader named Kara......

hilarity ensues........

:o

:oldrazz:

I hope early on Batman notices weird gravity patterns around Supes grave. Takes his body back to his batcave and realizes hes showing signs of life starts trying to figure out how to revive him. I wouldnt be surprised if there is some sort of dreamlike sequence for Clark throughout the film, since Zack seems to love his dream sequences.

I guess when Cavill told Kimmel about how Superman and Batman would argue about who should be the leader of the JL, it was more wishful th8nking on his part than an actual plotline for the film.

Dear Superman,

Consider this mercy.

He might as well stay dead since it looks like he will be more of a one act wonder than an actual member of the group.

Oh shut up. Batman had a whole goddamned trilogy of films that focused on him, and then he hijacked what should have at the very LEAST been a Superman/Batman team-up film but it ultimately became a Batman film where Superman was a background character. And now, we have a Justice League movie that will likely revolve around Batman.

So NO, we're not being "greedy." We want to see them stop giving our favorite character the shaft. But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. You're just acting like you don't so you can troll Superman fans.

Are you seriously complaining that superman and his love interest were the focus in a superman movie? Who else is the movie suppose to be about? Its a superman film, did you go into Man of Steel anticipating the movie was going to be about Perry White???

:loco:

Dear Superman,

Consider this mercy.

Dear Black Narcissus,

Be honest. You don't have that good of a mustache in real life.

Stop embarrassing yourself, and stop trolling just because you can.

Consider this a warning.

So DC and Snyder basicallly managed to ruin Superman for everybody lol Im a fan of Superman but have lost interest in anything Snyder does with him. Man is an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"