Robin91939

Master Tim
Reaction score
Who is the perfect Talia:
Kate Beckensale
Monica Belucci
Mia Maestro
Eliza Dushku

I think it should be Kate cause not only is she hot, but she has the look and the accent and im surprised no ones thought of her. My second choice is Eliza. But this is my first post but i have been readin these threads for about a year... and i didnt read the script but can tell ya what u want to know about batman.

And Bane for batman 3

i know i know she isnt but just if she was to show up in a future movie.....like if they had ra's test bruce by sending the leauge of shadows, assasigns to kill tahlia. bruce would save tahlia showing ra's that bruce is a worthy heir to the throne and also a mate for tahlia, it is a good way to have them meet and have ra's and bruce's relationship continue. like in the comics.

EDIT:
I know she isn't in this movie, but if she were to show up in a future film, who would you want? She could be introduced by having the League of Shadows assigned to kill her and Batman saves her, not knowing who she she is or if she's important. Later, it would be revealed that it was staged as a test by Ra's Al Ghul and he has assigned Talia to get close to the Batman. Talia would be new bait for Ra's to get Bruce to join his side. Ra's needs a successor, and what would be more tempting than a gorgeous girl? It would be a good way to continue the Ra's Al Ghul/Batman dynamic if he were to return. I don't think he'll be seen again in the third film, but in a possible World's Finest film it would work.

I'm editing these first couple posts I made on the HYPE! because they are typed so differently- it is hard for even me to understand what I was trying to say.

-R

Last edited:
Wait for it.....................................................................WRONG FORUM!

Originally posted by Goongala
Jessica Alba

Nice point she is a hottie and looks like her, but talia always made me think of an english chic u know jessica alba is like from the broncs and if ken wantanabe isnt really ra's then kate beckensale would be perfect.

If he is then kelly hu definet choice but she just doesnt feel like talia so i wouldnt really like that interpretation, she would be more of a lady shiva.

Originally posted by Robin91939
Nice point she is a hottie and looks like her, but talia always made me think of an english chic u know jessica alba is like from the broncs and if ken wantanabe isnt really ra's then kate beckensale would be perfect.

If he is then kelly hu definet choice but she just doesnt feel like talia so i wouldnt really like that interpretation, she would be more of a lady shiva.
well thanks for agreeing with me, also thanks for giving away a spoiler :(

didnt give away a spoiler...i didnt read the script....i just said if neeson or that other guy turns out to be ra's it would work....i dont know who is who, and its like murphy isnt even the scarecrow in goyers words, so i dont trust nothin....plus this is a spoiler forum aint it?

i know i know she isnt but just if she was to show up in a future movie.....

If you know she's not in the movie, then don't post the thread in this forum :)
Moving.

dude nobody really knows who is in the movie.....it doesnt exist yet.....i never read the script......and even the "leaked" scrpit has been changed so no one knows nething for sure

yeah but still, u said u kno shes not in the movie, plus it was pure speculation on ur part. future movie being the keyword you said......another name for a sequel.

when i originally posted this i just said who is the perfect tahlia i never said future movie till someone said she aint in this movie

039_38590.jpg

most of those are bad choices really. but if i had to choose from the list i guess i would go with Eliza..she's done action before and can kinda act too

Kate Beckinsale

after seen Van Helsing my No.1 Talia, Monica Bullecci is No.2

None of them...
She should be someone INDIAN or mixed.

_____******SPOILER*****______

she shouldnt be indian because in the comics she is like, english, and also Ra's is supposidly Liam Neeson, not Ken Wantanabe.

Who is the perfect Talia:

Mia Maestro

Mia Maestro's perfect for Talia.:up:

I don't see Monica Bellucci fighting in any of her movies. She may be hot as hell and can act pretty damn good, but she's not perfect for Talia. Kate Beckinsale is a good choice not only because she's hot and can act well, but because she's worked with Bale before. But I'd like to go with an unknown on this and Mia Maestro fits the role.

I would have to vote for Bellucci, not because she would be the best but because she's the hottest and Italian!!!!
What about Angelina Jolie, I think she would make a great Talia!!!

Angelina Jolie for Selina Kyle/Catwoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"