The 2nd Semi-Annual, but 3rd in 4 non-consecutive years: Kipobe Awards!!

Themanofbat said:
Yeah... Jake has enough problems on his own without getting any help from that tard.

:)
I meant it in favor of deemar:huh:

Oh, now I see how it's an insult to Jake. Haha. He's responsible. :o

Franklin Richards said:
Yeah. Plus I posted their perverted PM's to me. Which started the rule of "No Posting PM's Rule".

That's right. I'm a trend setter.

and sadistic, don't forget sadistic!

Franklin Richards said:
Yeah. Plus I posted their perverted PM's to me. Which started the rule of "No Posting PM's Rule".

That's right. I'm a trend setter.

:thing: :doom: :thing:
I couldn't consider the Petunia thing as scandal of the Year because it was over a year ago, but believe me, your genitals were on my mind. :cmad:

Kipobe said:
I'm somewhat upset it didn't end in stalking and murder.

Ya know, I have a theory. If the guy stalks, kills and suceeds, it becomes an awesome blockbuster stolen by Hollywood. If the chick kills the guy and becomes the heroine, it becomes 'Diary of a Stalked Woman: The Jill Sellers Story' only on Lifetime... television for Woman.

:down :down :down

She paints herself as a modern-day Betty Cooper... :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

This thread is just...pixelating before my pickled eyes.

I will not punctuate that with a ":(" because...I'm not happy or sad about it.
I'm just reporting the facts, the pickled facts.....

Also, Roughneck starts all the wars! I own the Hype!

Kipobe said:
I couldn't consider the Petunia thing as scandal of the Year because it was over a year ago, but believe me, your genitals were on my mind. :cmad:

Maybe I'll get the Lifetime Achievement Award someday.

:D

Wilhelm-Scream said:
This thread is just...pixelating before my pickled eyes.

I will not punctuate that with a ":(" because...I'm not happy or sad about it.
I'm just reporting the facts, the pickled facts.....

Also, Roughneck starts all the wars! I own the Hype!

I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
So please don't take me to the pickle farm (bum)

brakcu17fv.jpg

Tsunulia said:
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
I'm a cucumber
So please don't take me to the pickle farm (bum)

brakcu17fv.jpg

that makes sense.

didn't, technically, eml's posting of excel's hate-filled pm start the "no posting pms" rule? or just the "posting pms = bannable offense" one?

Nah... it was the "Perverted PM's to Aunt Petunia" thread that started it. I got a pm from Dew and everything. I told her it wasn't a rule. She said it was looked down upon even though my thread was friggin' hillarious. Then the following week it was a rule.

i dont think so. unless your thing happened before his thing. maybe officially yours put it in the book, but i think technically his had to have been first. unless yours was before his, but i dont think so. yours was around mid-2004 to mid-2005, i think his was early 2004.

kypade said:
i dont think so. unless your thing happened before his thing. maybe officially yours put it in the book, but i think technically his had to have been first. unless yours was before his, but i dont think so. yours was around mid-2004 to mid-2005, i think his was early 2004.
What did the PM say that EML posted? It was all kinds of hate wasn't it? I can't remember. :csad:

yeah, i dont remember the specifics, just like "oh ive hated you for a long time, you're on my hate list, i can't wait til you die, i wish i could be the one to do it" etc.

Kipobe said:
Most Volitile Poster: J. Alba Lover

Most Original Poster: musclesforsupes

Poster With the Most Attitude: Equint77

1. Its J Alba's Lover
2. Yes he is orgininal
3. yes he is arrogant

:) :up:

DL, here....I have a Mod...with a brain.

Doesn't it make sense that you can't humiliate people without their consent by posting THEIR "Private Messages",......but if they intruded upon your life, by Pm-ing YOU, well, any combination of words you ever invented is owned solely by "Y.O.U." whether that soup of words was directed at an individual or not?

So as long as you don't say anything that'll specifically compromise the privacy of the person who PM'ed you?, you're more than free (especially in AMERICA) to post.....if you will,...."quote" things that you've said before....whether you were posting, responding to an idiot, composing a grocery list, or what-have-you?

That one blows my head off.
Like, sorry Hype-Nazis, but if I just got back from the store and told a homeless woman to let go of my butt.......

well SURE, if that homeless woman was Holly, it wouldn't be right to post: "Holly just grabbed my but and said "I need what you're packin'!"

But it would totally be within my rights, as an established poster on the Hype, to say, "I just told this leathery hag who grabbed my ass to go to Hell."

Wouldn't it?

It's nut-ball!:confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
DL, here....I have a Mod...with a brain.

Doesn't it make sense that you can't humiliate people without their consent by posting THEIR "Private Messages",......but if they intruded upon your life, by Pm-ing YOU, well, any combination of words you ever invented is owned solely by "Y.O.U." whether that soup of words was directed at an individual or not?

So as long as you don't say anything that'll specifically compromise the privacy of the person who PM'ed you?, you're more than free (especially in AMERICA) to post.....if you will,...."quote" things that you've said before....whether you were posting, responding to an idiot, composing a grocery list, or what-have-you?
I think it just goes for that equal treatment thing. Laying down a rule of no PM's cuts it ALL out, like if someone PM'ed me that Wilhelm was a biscuit-head, and I posted the PM, it could cause Wilhelm to hate that person, and then the Hype would start calling Wilhelm biscuit head, which would lead to much fighting. That's why they are called Private, because they are like personal messages from one person to another in secret. Like when Aunt Frank posted those PM's from horny boys, it just caused fighting and humiliated them in a public place with private messages. Now, if you got a PM that said; "Hey Wil, I really wish the Hype would change it's colors." and you posted the PM without that person's consent, and no Mod yelled at you it.. um. I'm tired and I lost my train of thought. :csad:

DOG LIPS said:
I think it just goes for that equal treatment thing. Laying down a rule of no PM's cuts it ALL out, like if someone PM'ed me that Wilhelm was a biscuit-head, and I posted the PM, it could cause Wilhelm to hate that person, and then the Hype would start calling Wilhelm biscuit head, which would lead to much fighting. That's why they are called Private, because they are like personal messages from one person to another in secret. Like when Aunt Frank posted those PM's from horny boys, it just caused fighting and humiliated them in a public place with private messages. Now, if you got a PM that said; "Hey Wil, I really wish the Hype would change it's colors." and you posted the PM without that person's consent, and no Mod yelled at you it.. um. I'm tired and I lost my train of thought. :csad:

so....you think I'm a "biscuit head".
Is that what you're trying to say?

fine

EDIT: NO, no...you know what? I don't CARE...I don't care.
Yeah, okay, SAY IT!!!

Yeah,
Biscuit-Head Wilhelm
Biscuit Head
Biscuit-Head Wilhelm
Biscuit Head

Pfff, no, it's cool.....:up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
so....you think I'm a "biscuit head".
Is that what you're trying to say?

fine
No, I was saying that Frank biscuits should change their colors in secret, Gawd! Learn to read! :cmad:

I edited :o

But now I'm thinking of Chuck Biscuits, Drummer for Glen Danzig.

:drunk:
:Weep:

Oh no GAWD!...

lol,

I own Malibu!!!!!!

Franklin Richards said:
Nah... it was the "Perverted PM's to Aunt Petunia" thread that started it. I got a pm from Dew and everything. I told her it wasn't a rule. She said it was looked down upon even though my thread was friggin' hillarious. Then the following week it was a rule.

Nah, Alf was right about EML, the PM from Excelsior said "You've been on my **** list for a long time" then EML rambled on about "this is what the powers that be are like." Look, I'm not one for grudgingly trashing posters for no reason at all like some do, but EML was a damn hypocrite and I do not miss him at all.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"