The 2nd Semi-Annual, but 3rd in 4 non-consecutive years: Kipobe Awards!!

dmncnxingthekipobedamnyouja.jpg

I remember when me and Brodie were in Survivor vs. your three, I tried to have Dew ban you for posting that pic:o

maxwell's demon said:
you're a winner:( :up:
Well, I beat you and made you drop out of the jury... that's enough for me. :o

God, I'm such a *****.

Darren Daring said:
I don't know if there are enough songs about USC sucking to fill a whole concert.
It wasn't the University of Texas band playing. :p

Hey, ya know the fanboys will be wild over the Spider-Man moniker being up for grabs with Spider-Man 3 around the corner. What say you release that puppy from it's bra?

Also, shut up Tangled Web. I'd put you on ignore, but deep down, I'd know you're still there.

maxwell's demon said:
so have you seen that grant morrsion disinfocon video yet or what?

Holy ****, I forgot about that/ am too lazy. I'm Kevin Smith :(

Kipobe said:
Hey, ya know the fanboys will be wild over the Spider-Man moniker being up for grabs with Spider-Man 3 around the corner. What say you release that puppy from it's bra?
Holy ****, I forgot about that/ am too lazy. I'm Kevin Smith :(

Kipobe said:
Also, shut up Tangled Web. I'd put you on ignore, but deep down, I'd know you're still there.
I'll be right here up you ass. Your ****ing ass. When you see my ignored posts, you should know that's me up your ass.
:o

Wilhelm, I'm gonna be needing you to get to work on a new smiley person with the new smiley additions we've gotten here.

It doesn't have to be done by tommorow as such, but the day after would be great. Thanks.

PS - Clerk, where the hell is my statue:cmad:

Tangled Web said:
I'll be right here up you ass. Your ****ing ass. When you see my ignored posts, you should know that's me up your ass.
:o
I'm sorry for given you the impression I really cared you existed... I was just trying to pass the time with a post until either Watchman, or even max returned. I don't need ignore, you're already invisible to me. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"