The 2nd Semi-Annual, but 3rd in 4 non-consecutive years: Kipobe Awards!!

Tangled Web said:
Who's EML?

The great moderator of the RPG who went on flaming posters for no reason while flaunting his great powers that he had over that very used forum, infact they were so great that he spammed his way up to about 30k in about half the time Dew was here and wanted to start over to prove to the Hype that he was really a good person so he had his posts deleted. Pretty damn sad when you have to delete your posts to prove you are worth something to a group of people posting on a friggin superhero message board. The people danced in the street when he was banned. :up:

Gnight

Hmmmm. I missed everything. The sad thing was, I had my TW account and everything but was too young to get the community forum.

I won Best Hype Quote? What for? There have been so many admirable ones...

jaguarr said:
I nominate Brodie. There are people on here who just flat out HATE him with a fervor I've not seen for anyone else on this site. Yeah, he's got his fans and can be entertaining sometimes, but the people that hate that guy are really dedicated.

jag

Wait, what? Why? I'm adorably harmless.

I missed you Brodie. I was hoping to hear your comments on my concert thread. I wanted to hear your wisdom on the subject.

I don't know if there are enough songs about USC sucking to fill a whole concert.

abc by the jackson 5 is really an awesome song.
Dew.gif

Darren Daring said:
I won Best Hype Quote? What for? There have been so many admirable ones...
Kip said for something you did in the Smallville forum that he couldn't remember.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
But now I'm thinking of Chuck Biscuits, Drummer for Glen Danzig.

He was a FAR better drummer when he was with D.O.A. :up: :cool:

:)

The only time I ever liked Danzig was for his appearance on Aquateen.

GlennDanzig-AquaTeenHungerForce.jpg

Glen Danzig: Now look, you listen to me as hard as you f***ing can. That f***ing robot came with the f***ing house, and now he's f***ing gone! If I find out he was over here--
Master Shake: Oh, don't worry, we'll tell you!
Glen Danzig: You f***ing better. If I find out he's over here, I'm gonna be eating my cereal out of the bottom or your f***ing skull! Verstehen Sie?

Seriously, Darren Daring is a terrible s/n.

It reminds me of Johnny Dangerously. (I've never seen that all the way through :csad: )

Kipobe said:
Seriously, Darren Daring is a terrible s/n.
Giving out any awards tonight?

Tsunulia said:
It reminds me of Johnny Dangerously. (I've never seen that all the way through :csad: )

reminds me of Therapist McVaginerson, different viewpoints.

I forget are you a girl, how about a rub-n-tug hun, or dude. Doesn't matter, ask Jack.:up:

Tukiluka just came back to the Hype! under the name "Morg'sDeadEars".

The Watchman said:
reminds me of Therapist McVaginerson, different viewpoints.

I forget are you a girl, how about a rub-n-tug hun, or dude. Doesn't matter, ask Jack.:up:

I'm a girl. But I sometimes get mistaken for a dude on the net and in real life :csad:

Tsunulia said:
I'm a girl. But I sometimes get mistaken for a dude on the net and in real life :csad:
That is sooooo sexy:cmad:

Mee said:
Giving out any awards tonight?
There's like, one left.... and I don't feel like doing the whole write up thingy.

I'm thinking of quitting. :o

Tsunulia said:

I didn't ask for a life story, just a quick tug and rub, christ, women :misogynist:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"