the 89th Annual Academy Awards - Part 1

But she was not the reason for the mistake. She did her job and handed out the correct cards. Everyone including the stage hands let it go on for too long but my point is, she didn't cause the disaster.

But from what I hear....it is both of their job to recognize when a mistake has happened and to then correct it as swiftly as possible.....but they both did nothing for too long afterwards. She did not do the initial thing wrong, but according to her job description she dropped the ball on the next step.

But from what I hear....it is both of their job to recognize when a mistake has happened and to then correct it as swiftly as possible.....but they both did nothing for too long afterwards. She did not do the initial thing wrong, but according to her job description she dropped the ball on the next step.

I suppose so, but I just don't think she is as much to blame as Brian, they had 3 jobs: hand out cards, don't tweet, rush and tell someone who there was a mistake. She did 2 and we saw her on stage trying to do her third. Brian screwed up all three.

It doesn't shock me a bunch of the older voters (assuming that's who it is) didn't see the animated ones.

They have no excuse for the shorts though. We regular people rarely get to see them before the Oscars air and they get them all in the mail. They're quick watches, they should never abstain from those.

ooohhhhh so that's why Transformers The Movie didn't win best animated feature back in 1986. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"