BvS The Alfred Pennyworth Casting Thread

He's just addressing the stuff that CBN put out. ...which wouldn't have been if our very own FilmNerdJamie didn't mention Dalton to some film producer or something like that :o

I am hoping it true though I mean come Dalton would be perfect

Dalton for Alfred would be an absolute inspired choice.

Usually when actors express that they want a role, they don't get it.

Usually when actors express that they want a role, they don't get it.

Yep. But there's always a first time.
Exceptions to the rule;
Sam Jackson expressed he wanted Nick Fury (but the comic was the spitting image of him so maybe this doesn't count.

There has got to be more examples but none are coming to me.

I thought the Ultimate Nick Fury was based on Jackson before he was cast in films?

I thought the Ultimate Nick Fury was based on Jackson before he was cast in films?

It was, and then when there was talk Marvel movie talk Sam Jackson said he wants to play Fury and next thing he is in a cameo in IM.

Cavill is Superman fan but I don't think he expressed a desire (publically) before he was given the role. Exactly the same with Garfield and Spider-Man.

But like I said there are examples of Actors expressing a desire for a role and being handed the part but I'm struggling to think of any.

And I will say, as much as I like him, he's too sour for, Alfred.

what if he's not british/english? stephen toblowsky was apparently cast as alfred in justice league mortal. the most british he would be is canadian.

I'd be more than pleased to see Dalton as Alfred.:awesome:

image32.jpg

Sure thing! :woot:

Has anyone suggested Lance Henriksen with a British accent as Alfred?

Too young for Alfred. I am in for Timothy Dalton, just do it WB.

I'd totally go for Dalton as Alfred.

(Half-jokingly) Especially if they go with the ex-MI6 agent Alfred interpretation.

Tooo perfect.

^ That would be cool. I think a believable guru Alfred would also boost Batfleck's credibility ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"