The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Teekay, did your friend like TASM? I think whether he did or not will play a crucial part on his judgement, so it'd be nice to know.

Now, as far as the Rhino scene is concerned, Marc Webb mentioned that Rhino is there to establish a fun tone, so i doubt that, if Gwen dies, Rhino will be appearing in the end. Also, do you remember the "Whaaaat" scene? As Aunt May points out, his face is filthy, and the only reasonable explanation for that would be the missile that Rhino fired at him. Now, this is a comedic scene, so again, if Gwen indeed dies, it would be quite stupid to put that scene towards the end of the movie.
In conclusion, based on all these, i think that Rhino won't be the final battle.

To me the only answer is only time will tell to be honest

Plot twist: Yurka is TeeKay.

Now, as far as the Rhino scene is concerned, Marc Webb mentioned that Rhino is there to establish a fun tone, so i doubt that, if Gwen dies, Rhino will be appearing in the end. Also, do you remember the "Whaaaat" scene? As Aunt May points out, his face is filthy, and the only reasonable explanation for that would be the missile that Rhino fired at him. Now, this is a comedic scene, so again, if Gwen indeed dies, it would be quite stupid to put that scene towards the end of the movie.
In conclusion, based on all these, i think that Rhino won't be the final battle.

Pretty much this,if Rhino is at the end of the film just after Gwen death it will feel.. I dunno.. Weird?

Pretty much this,if Rhino is at the end of the film just after Gwen death it will feel.. I dunno.. Weird?

Well, I am not denying that if it is done right it could work, but based on what Webb said, Rhino's appearance at the end wouldn't make much sense.

That's what's killing us. We need to know about the sequel.

Yes. He had some minor gripes but I don't really want to go into detail.

Yes. He had some minor gripes but I don't really want to go into detail.
Thanks for letting us know man and good to know and hopefully enjoyed himself and hopefully no one pesters you

I can't wait to see your score, TeeKay. I think Nicko said people he works with said it was good. And Yurka gave us his score already. But we need more spoiler free member reviews. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"