The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
What confuses me is that Yurka claimed to have seen the movie so didn't he have to sign a NDA too? So why is it ok for him to give away spoilers but other ppl get banned? Unless he was giving second hand information but I'm pretty sure he said he actually saw the movie?

What confuses me is that Yurka claimed to have seen the movie so didn't he have to sign a NDA too? So why is it ok for him to give away spoilers but other ppl get banned? Unless he was giving second hand information but I'm pretty sure he said he actually saw the movie?

maybe it was one of those test audience screenings, don´t know if he signs a NDA but sometimes info leaks from those, i think Tee-Kay is going to a press screening and he might sign one...

Teekay,

Where in Ireland are you seeing the screening? How did you get a invite?

Well I was told Dublin.:woot: The cinema I used to work at, when there are screenings they call me and ask if I'm interested. I had a good working relationship with them and because of that they gave me privilages and what not.:woot: My friend also helps me out as well.

I want to wish you congratulations and hope you enjoy the movie but at the same time I'm jealous of you. you lucky man

troy_whole_brain_crying.gif

tumblr_inline_n13llwZ2dG1roouzc.gif

but seriously
brentrambooriginal.gif
hope you enjoy it gif buddy

Yes, TeeKday, you are loved. Haha :)

Well you are so lucky for being able to see the film on the 15th! That's just a couple of weeks away… :D

maybe it was one of those test audience screenings, don´t know if he signs a NDA but sometimes info leaks from those, i think Tee-Kay is going to a press screening and he might sign one...

The love is too much guys.:hrt:

tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8.gif

Just a reminder that Andrew, Jamie & Sally Field will all be presenting at tonight's Oscars

There's a hero theme at this year's Oscars - a tribute to movie characters who save the day. They will be celebrating all types of movie heroism "including cartoon good-guys from throughout the history of animation, to inspirational true-to-life champions, such as Norma Rae, To Kill a Mockingbird’s Atticus Finch, or Captain Phillips...Andrew Garfield is going to be part of what we hope is a very moving moment in the show, which will illustrate the theme of how movies have inspired, he is going to induct a new superhero into the fraternity of superheroes.”...both producers smile knowingly, but won’t tease any more. All they say is to expect to have your heartstrings tugged by this enigmatic part of the show.

I'm not a fan of the forced themes the Oscars insist on doing every year, they're usually quite lame and it just drags out the show and makes it even longer than it should be, but hopefully since Andrew's involved, it won't be too lame.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/02/21/oscar-producers-academy-awards-plans/

Does anyone know a website that is going to stream the Oscars?
Also, Teekay, we need the info man. We are counting on you.

Yurka is not the only one saying the rhino fight is at the end. Plus Yurka has been giving scoops for 8 years now.

Exactly. He's not a liar and has a way of getting sneak peaks.

Unless someone else hacked into his account and is pretending to be him, I highly doubt Yurka is lying. What would his motivation be? "Well I've been a member here for 8 years and I'm getting tired of this place. Let me screw with them a little bit and then disappear after TASM2 comes out."

Unless someone else hacked into his account and is pretending to be him, I highly doubt Yurka is lying. What would his motivation be? "Well I've been a member here for 8 years and I'm getting tired of this place. Let me screw with them a little bit and then disappear after TASM2 comes out."

I trust Yurka, but I'm pretty sure this was CashforStash's motivation.

Exactly. He's not a liar and has a way of getting sneak peaks.

Yep. I think people just seem to ignore the fact he has giving scoops for 8 years now, so he would have no reason to lie now.

It was really only one poster who didn't believe him but he hasn't been on the Hype long enough to know about Yurka.

It was really only one poster who didn't believe him but he hasn't been on the Hype long enough to know about Yurka.

No there's still few who don't believe him. I haven't been on the hype that long either, but I plenty of reasons to believe him.

i believe in Yurka, but we don´t know how the final cut will be...

No there's still few who don't believe him. I haven't been on the hype that long either, but I did my research.:yay:

I think it all came down to certain people not believing him simply because they didn't like what they read and don't want it to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"