The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I heard,it's darker and the CGI is flawless and lots of action.:woot: Some of the negatives are kinda obvious really according to him. Some of which I guessed and some people mostly feared about.

I was expecting a 9 but 8 its good.

Well, it's a pre-screening, so editing still needs to be done and the cgi will most definitely be touched up, but i think that 8/10 for someone that had mixed feelings about the first, is a very good score.

From what I heard, it's darker and the CGI is flawless and lots of action.:woot: Some of the negatives are kinda obvious really according to him. Some of which I guessed and some people mostly feared about.

You might wanna but the ladder in tags....just saying but thanks man.

@Teekay But BUT BUT lol. Did you save yourself from him spoiling you??

It seems that most people think that it was better than the first film, which is good.

@Teekay But BUT BUT lol. Did you save yourself from him spoiling you??

Yes.:woot: He said it's a vast improvement over TASM. Questions are answered! I wish I could say more but sorry folks, you gotta wait two weeks until I see it.:funny:

I'd like to learn how well the characters were handled.

From what I heard,it's darker and the CGI is flawless and lots of action.:woot: Some of the negatives are kinda obvious really according to him. Some of which I guessed and some people mostly feared about.

When you say that it makes me worried that the villains have not been developed properly and they are flat. I hope that is not the case but that has been a nagging worry for a while for me.

I'd rather not go into that.

qz2CobA.gif

i hope is because you don´t want to spill the beans and not because they were handled wrong

Last edited:
I highly doubt they messed up the villains like Spidey 3 messed them up, they had plenty to learn and know what not to do, it's probably something that will still bother some people no matter how well the villains are handled.

When you say that it makes me worried that the villains have not been developed properly and they are flat. I hope that is not the case but that has been a nagging worry for a while for me.

Yep me too, Damn now i'm super anxious.

I highly doubt they messed up the villains like Spidey 3 messed them up, they had plenty to learn and know what not to do, it's probably something that will still bother some people no matter how well the villains are handled.

This.

That's okay. I was just expressing my curiosity.:yay:

:up:

Don't worry, he said this is not Spiderman 3 in terms of villains. He said think how TDK balanced the villains. It flows naturally and doesn't feel crammed in and disjointed. The transition from villain to villain is done perfectly according to him.:yay:

:up:

Don't worry, he said this is not Spiderman 3 in terms of villains. He said think how TDK balanced the villains. It flows naturally and doesn't feel crammed in and disjointed. The transition from villain to villain is done perfectly according to him.:yay:

Awesome news.

Last edited:

I'm fearing that Gwen and Norman are gonna bang, so that... that happens?

qz2CobA.gif

i hope is because you don´t want to spill the beans and not because they were handled wrong

I can't really say anything coz I don't want to ummm cloud your judgement, is that what they say?.:yay:

He said they didn't.:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"