• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the SM3 panel at SDCC have the Venom reveal?

...everybody brace yourselves for a Lizard description.

You know what would be such a tease...hope they don't get the idea.

SDCC: Picture of one of Lizards feet.
Week after: other foot
Week after: Left Arm
Week after: Right Arm
Week After: Torso
Final Week: Face...put it all together.

Anyone think the footage will be an actual teaser or a compilation of some exclusive scenes?

I hope its an actual teaser, that way it has a better chance at getting released online.
I'd like a teaser ending with shot of Conners transforming into lizard looking at his newly grown lizard hand, with the camera zooming in very close to one of his eyes, and its changing from his normal eye to a piercing yellow lizard eye, then screen goes black, then shows a very quick shot of lizard roaring, end scene, enter title sequence lol.

Didn't the SM3 panel at SDCC have the Venom reveal?

...everybody brace yourselves for a Lizard description.
They had that picture of Eddie Brock transforming, and Venom at the end of the trailer they showed there exclusively.

They had that picture of Eddie Brock transforming, and Venom at the end of the trailer they showed there exclusively.

The footage was still very rough, if i remember it correctly, wasn't it?

random but that face of the fans thing is a waste of time...the last guy they chose only joined the boards after he won and didnt really know much about spider-man...what a fan he was...i wish a real fan would win it but they just pick out of a hat it seems.

random but that face of the fans thing is a waste of time...the last guy they chose only joined the boards after he won and didnt really know much about spider-man...what a fan he was...i wish a real fan would win it but they just pick out of a hat it seems.

Are you talking about Topher Grace??

This was the first ever official glimpse of Venom.

venomfirst.jpg

I remember when that was first released. I still love that picture.

i'm not really interested in some footage that they'll change for the actual movie anyway... Which was the case with the trailer for sm3 at sdcc2006. It was unfinished... That sucked.

Well most trailers with a film being released in a year od advance is usually unfinished. It's better than nothing.

I love watching bootlegs. They're very exciting.

^^ I do as well. When I saw the Comic-Con trailer to Spider-Man 3, I nearly had a heart attack.

It's gonna be hard for someone to record something. There will probably be snipers in the room ready if someone tries to film something, haha.

I think people at Comic Con will get about 5-7 minutes of footage and a poster, a few days later a condensed version will be released.

Didn't they release 7 minutes of Spider-Man 3 online in HD? I REALLY hope they do that. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"