Sequels The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how DOFP news is also Avengers 2 news.

WHAT I'm saying is if Fox is willing to make a fuss about code names, then I'm sure they'll make a fuss about anything. They might ***** that a costume looks too close to what appeared in X-men #4 or that certain displays of their powers can't be used(stupid, but I wouldn't put it past them.) My concern is that it will just become too much of a headache for Marvel to use them.

They can try, but I'll doubt they'll have much success. They can't lay claim to powers, and separating the characters from their code names pretty much nixes that front anyway. And they don't have a iconic or defining look they can own, either.

Quickssilver and Scarlett Witchh. Done, problem solved.

This just in: Marvel to Introduce Fastsilver & Crimson Witch in next month's issue of Avengers. :o

Reality Runner and Fast bender :p

This whole situation is seriously cracking me up :funny:

As long as it doesn't affect Wanda's appearance in this film I'm fine with whatever

How about Slowgold for Quicksilver?

This whole situation is seriously cracking me up :funny:

As long as it doesn't affect Wanda's appearance in this film I'm fine with whatever
:up:

Exactly, as long as it doesn't effect Wanda showing up in Avengers 2, I am all good.

lol, I find it funny how TA2 was beating JL to the punch by using QS before Flash was even on the big screen.

Now Fox is seemingly beating TA2 to the punch with QS. Talk about irony.

Fox would sue on account of that name sounding to close to the guy playing Magneto.

They can't do that. Fox ought to sue Boo Hoo Stewart for making Sir Patrick sound like a cry baby.

Define huge? Though I think it should easily be the biggest X-Men film. Next summer is pretty weak.

Huge is probably a stretch but considering the source I'm not surprised. I'm expecting it to be a pretty kickass movie though.

7142n7.jpg
ij5WWbZeVAzkr.gif

Huge is probably a stretch but considering the source I'm not surprised. I'm expecting it to be a pretty kickass movie though.
Definitely excited for the movie, though my excitement went down when I heard Vaughn and Byrne aren't returning. But McAvoy and Fassbender are so great in the roles, not to mention Lawrence, Stewart, Jackman, Mckellen, and Hoult, I am excited.

Define huge? Though I think it should easily be the biggest X-Men film. Next summer is pretty weak.

Well I think it would earn more than $700 million worldwide and if it doesn't. I think it will still be the biggest X-Men film to date!

Definitely excited for the movie, though my excitement went down when I heard Vaughn and Byrne aren't returning. But McAvoy and Fassbender are so great in the roles, not to mention Lawrence, Stewart, Jackman, Mckellen, and Hoult, I am excited.

Vaughn wrote the treatment and is producing. Basically he and Singer switched roles in every sense.

lol, I find it funny how TA2 was beating JL to the punch by using QS before Flash was even on the big screen.

Now Fox is seemingly beating TA2 to the punch with QS. Talk about irony.

Define "beat them to the punch". Considering it's probably going to be another under utilized in name only character that will probably be forgettable, I doubt Marvel's sweating much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"