Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Strange creating footpads for Star-Lord to jump on while fighting

This sounds like something more epic than the word "epic" can describe.

Black Panther and Bucky are seen with armies, presumably in Wakanda.

Trailer ends with Thanos beating IM badly with Star-Lord nearby

So apparently Feige said every hero introduced will be in the film...

How long until you get those folks speculating whether that includes the Defenders, SHIELD characters, and so on and so forth?

^God, please no.

Was Wanda in the trailer? Asking for my own stan ass.

Tweet about the look of the film:
Brandon Davis? @BrandonDavisBD
The color scheme of Avengers: Infinity War is unreal. Golden space battles. Dark ruin on Earth. Everything is unexpected and brilliant.

Cast photo:
DEzM0HaVYAAMMeN.jpg:large

Thanos is seen squeezing Thor's skull while wearing the incomplete gauntlet.

So apparently Feige said every hero introduced will be in the film...

How long until you get those folks speculating whether that includes the Defenders, SHIELD characters, and so on and so forth?

Didn't he say 'every hero ever introduced in film'?

I'm dying to see that trailer now.
If it doesn't show up online next week, I swear by my pretty bonnet...

Didn't he say 'every hero ever introduced in film'?

Was it that? I'm only going off of what a few heads have said on Twitter, but haven't seen the direct quote for myself.

Nonetheless, folks who want their TV fill will probably still speculate.

And also seemingly confirmed

Peter dons the new suit from the end of Homecoming that Stark offered him and Thor has his short hair.

Thanks for that write up! I hope they release it online soon.

Some descriptions of the footage from Ryan Penagos (aka Agent M on Twitter):
#InfinityWar footage began with Guardians. Wounded Thor hits Milano. Thor traveling with Guardians. #D23Expo
#InfinityWar footage began with Guardians. Wounded Thor hits Milano. Thor traveling with Guardians. #D23Expo
More #InfinityWar footage of Winter Soldier, and Black Panther with armies. #D23Expo
Great shot of Peter Parker on a bus. Hairs on his arm stand up. Spidey-sense? #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Shots of Spider-Man in the (sorry spoilers) suit Stark offers him at the end of Homecoming. LOOKS AMAZING IN ACTION. #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Another shot of Peter, Spidey mask off, saying he's sorry. WHAT HAPPENED? #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Ship design that Thanos rolls in on is amazing. Huge, devastating. Lands to battle Avengers, world looks brutal. #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Great shot of Thanos flexing Infinity Gauntlet, missing some Stones. Uses Gauntlet, from sky, fire & death rains down. #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Captain America with a beard! Outfit looked dark and sleek. #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Mantis wakes Thor up after Guardians pick him up. "Who the hell are you guys?" he says. He was just floating in space. #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Dope shot of the Milano, Thor hanging out with Rocket. #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Cool shots of Wanda and Vision. They seemed to be in trouble, and also tossing lovey dovey eyes at each other. #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Also a dope shot of Black Panther with (I think, went by fast) Wakandan army. Arms crossed like an X, CLAWS OUT. #InfinityWar #D23Expo

More descriptions from Penagos:
Really cool shots of Doctor Strange and Star-Lord teaming up. Strange making magic platforms for Quill to leap from. #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Loki! Can't forget! Shot of him, seems like devastation around him--WITH THE TESSERACT! #InfinityWar #D23Expo
I think there was a shot of Tony Stark in space with the Guardians? Maybe? #InfinityWar #D23Expo
Evil Thanos line about "this does put a smile on my face." and then saw a shot of Gamora, scared but ready for battle? #InfinityWar #D23Expo
There was a crazy beast, like one of creatures from the Infinity comic book story a few years ago. Vs. Black Panther? #InfinityWar #D23Expo

This sounds incredible. Though I really want to save as much footage as possible for the actual film, I'm also dying to see this right now!

Every hero?

Also, this needs to leak yesterday.

Looks like Marvel only showed stuff from IW and nothing from any of the other movies in the pipeline. Imagine they'll be showcasing that down at SDCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"