Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they unveiled what's underneath the cloak at the Marvel booth of the D23 Convention?

This really needs a leak... like, right now!!

All this news.
giphy.gif

Looks like Marvel only showed stuff from IW and nothing from any of the other movies in the pipeline. Imagine they'll be showcasing that down at SDCC.

Probably. It is a 90 minute panel at SDCC, so I assume they'll drop the new Thor trailer and maybe release some Captain Marvel art or something. Along with some casting announcements.

This sounds better than I could have expected. How dare they tease us! RELEASE IT NOW!

Im seeing on twitter Thanos throws a planet? Lol wtf. Finally the MCU is getting a power creep

Looks like we are getting more Guardians than I certainly expected in this one.

Sometimes I wish I didn't read this stuff though like did I want to know [BLACKOUT]Loki gives thanos the tesseract[/BLACKOUT]

Looks like we are getting more Guardians than I certainly expected in this one.

Sometimes I wish I didn't read this stuff though like did I want to know [BLACKOUT]Loki gives thanos the tesseract[/BLACKOUT]

Well kinda your own fault then for reading the spoilers.

So between the actors on stage and the footage descriptions every living movie hero is accounted for except Gamora and Hawkeye.

Obviously they will both appear. That adds up to 21 heroes.

Does that leave anybody out (excluding super-powered Asgardians?)

So past trends, have trailers shown at d23 been released?

So between the actors on stage and the footage descriptions every living movie hero is accounted for except Gamora and Hawkeye.

Gamora is mentioned in one of the footage description.

She's in the ruins of the Collector's museum.

They mention Thanos

Using the Gauntlet to bring a bunch of debris crashing down on the heroes from above.

Looks like they're homaging this bit:

than-portal.gif

Obviously they will both appear. That adds up to 21 heroes.

Does that leave anybody out (excluding super-powered Asgardians?)

Rudd.

Two and a half hours of everything listed above, throw in a Galactus post credits scene and I'm dead.

Gamora is mentioned in one of the footage description.

She's in the ruins of the Collector's museum.

Thanks!

About that poster. Who is represented? I see Panther's "necklace", Cap shield, Starlord's mix tape, Strange's amulet holder, holy cow is that Ant-Man himself?, Winter soldier's arm (he keeps losing that!).....

anything else?

Duh, I missed Nick Fury and Ant-Man -- but the poster confirms Ant-Man!! Come on Nick -- one last round up!

Where did that poster come from? I don't see it anywhere else.

It's a fan poster from Boss Logic. It's already in the fan art thread.

Seriously, what happened to the statues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"