Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Thor and Hulk fight in Ragnarok and Civil War we had Cap vs Iron Man, I am hoping Thor makes some remark. If he wins in Ragnarok maybe he mentions fighting Cap once he hears about Civil War. He would probably see it as a tournament like who the strongest Avenger is. If Hulk wins we can get the "Hulk strongest there is" line

Since Thor and Hulk fight in Ragnarok and Civil War we had Cap vs Iron Man, I am hoping Thor makes some remark. If he wins in Ragnarok maybe he mentions fighting Cap once he hears about Civil War. He would probably see it as a tournament like who the strongest Avenger is. If Hulk wins we can get the "Hulk strongest there is" line

That seems so silly and unnecessary lol.

And Thor vs Hulk will either result in a Thor win, or a draw with Thor having an advantage. It's his movie and Taiki did say his goal was to make Thor the coolest character

So excited for whatever they reveal tomorrow. Even if it's nothing, there's still Comic Con next weekend

Marvel will save the good stuff for next week.

Well we should see the Black Order presuming that's whose under the covers.

Then I reckon D23 will see a small sizzle reel or something for BP, Ragnarok, maybe IW will have something separate. Ant-man and Wasp might get concept art or something in the reel.

I don't think it will be a lot but I don't think it will be nothing. And we'll just get the footage info and some more like maybe a few lines on each of the films.

The hype for the next 3 MCU films is insane. I still can't believe how far we've come.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here - you know that shot in the trailer where the Grandmaster looks surprised (in a kind of deflated sort of way) while watching Thor/Hulk bout? I predict that its because Hulk changes to Banner during the fight, almost in the manner of surrender, causing the Grandmaster (who holds Hulk as his champion) to lose his bet. Why is anyones guess (maybe Thor reasons with Hulk/Banner during the fight, telling him if he wins Grandmaster has pledged to send him home and in doing so he can take Hulk with him?), but I'm willing to bet that Grandmasters look of surprise not only stems from the fact that Hulk has lost but also because maybe he wasnt aware that the Hulk is human (this would explain why Hulks bed in his penthouse apartment is Hulk size).

Does that seem feasible? It would also ultimately avoid any ******** from either one of the Thor or Hulk fanboy camps as neither character has actually physically lost, with both getting decent licks in during the fight.

Well we should see the Black Order presuming that's whose under the covers.

I can't help thinking how Mark Ruffalo said, "Our minds are going to be blown, with the surprise Marvel has for us!"

Not sure The Black Order will do just that.

I can't help thinking how Mark Ruffalo said, "Our minds are going to be blown, with the surprise Marvel has for us!"

Not sure The Black Order will do just that.

If you read Ruffalo's full tweet, you'll notice he was referring to SDCC next week:

Marvel Fans... I just saw a preview of what Marvel is showing at Comic-Con. You are about to get your mind blown! Best I've seen yet. Kaboom

Not to say what will be revealed here won't be awesome, but I strongly believe it will be the Black Order.

That seems so silly and unnecessary lol.

And Thor vs Hulk will either result in a Thor win, or a draw with Thor having an advantage. It's his movie and Taiki did say his goal was to make Thor the coolest character
Maybe but these characters have egos, Stark has fought both Thor and Hulk. Neither character has battled Cap, I don't count Thor putting the hammer down.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here - you know that shot in the trailer where the Grandmaster looks surprised (in a kind of deflated sort of way) while watching Thor/Hulk bout? I predict that its because Hulk changes to Banner during the fight, almost in the manner of surrender, causing the Grandmaster (who holds Hulk as his champion) to lose his bet. Why is anyones guess (maybe Thor reasons with Hulk/Banner during the fight, telling him if he wins Grandmaster has pledged to send him home and in doing so he can take Hulk with him?), but I'm willing to bet that Grandmasters look of surprise not only stems from the fact that Hulk has lost but also because maybe he wasnt aware that the Hulk is human (this would explain why Hulks bed in his penthouse apartment is Hulk size).

Does that seem feasible? It would also ultimately avoid any ******** from either one of the Thor or Hulk fanboy camps as neither character has actually physically lost, with both getting decent licks in during the fight.
Yeah I can see Hulk changing into Banner during the fight. He probably only changes when he is in his room alone. It will be a surprise to all except Loki. I thought Ruffalo mentioned something about the fight in a tweet and Hulk.

Maaaaaaaan when is that display going to be revealed? :funny:
I thought we would have seen it already

Thor vs Hulk might take inspiration from Sentry vs Hulk. A stalemate but Hulk is battered to the point he reverts to Banner. Which could be a pretty epic moment if he has stayed as the Hulk all this time.

I hope we get Captain America saying Avengers Assemble, without being cut off by the end credits in the movie! :)

Live action panel starts at 1:30 EST. So 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"