The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of Cap picking up Mjolnir. Not yet, anyway. It would make Thor seem less special and the dude hasn't even had a sequel yet.

Couldve been channing tatum. :/

When I heard he was in contention:
Facepalm.png

I'm not a fan of Cap picking up Mjolnir. Not yet, anyway. It would make Thor seem less special and the dude hasn't even had a sequel yet.
Or make Cap seem MORE special

I was so frickin relieved after the original list they came up with.

I know. That original list was brutal. The only solid one was Garrett Hedlund but he wasn't gonna take the role because of Tron.

So without Kirby his only idea was to remake an old hero lol

A friend saw The Avengers and gave me some info... not really anything about the story or anything but gave me the heads up of what to expect from the characters. Very stoked!

A friend saw The Avengers and gave me some info... not really anything about the story or anything but gave me the heads up of what to expect from the characters.
..and?

A friend saw The Avengers and gave me some info... not really anything about the story or anything but gave me the heads up of what to expect from the characters. Very stoked!

can u confirm whether there is [BLACKOUT]Thor v Hulk and how was it without spoiling anything, and oh use spoiler tags[/BLACKOUT]

I put it out there in case anyone has questions.
Ok then, I don't really care about spoilers/details - I'd just like to hear what your friend thought of the movie and if he had any particular complaints.

Last edited:
can u confirm whether there is [BLACKOUT]Thor v Hulk and how was it without spoiling anything, and oh use spoiler tags[/BLACKOUT]

He thought [BLACKOUT]the fight was a little short, but was satisfying.[/BLACKOUT]

I just might cry when i see hulk vs thor in live action. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"