The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then, I don't really care about spoilers/details - I'd just like to hear what your friend thought of the movie and if he had any particular complaints.

[BLACKOUT]He loved it. He really had no complaints, he just thought the film could have had a much bigger scope.[/BLACKOUT]

Apparently Hawkeye and Hulk steal the show. Even in scenes with Iron Man. Jeremy Renner was really good, and my friend also thought Ruffalo KILLED Norton as Banner.

Apparently Hawkeye and Hulk steal the show. Even in scenes with Iron Man. Jeremy Renner was really good, and my friend also thought Ruffalo OWNED Norton.

Awesome to hear that about Ruffalo!:up:

Loki apparently reminded him of Heath Ledger's Joker. He didn't know what it was but there was something about the way Hiddleston played him. He seems to think Loki is the best Marvel movie villain yet.

Well, in the name of all Thor and Hulk fanboys, I'll post my questions here:

Well, here are my questions: How are Thor's and Hulk's power levels displayed? And their action scenes; does anyone of them stand out more ? Is it explicit shown which one is 'the' powerhouse?
I know they are somewhat silly, but I'd be very happy if you could answer them.

And did your friend mention who the aliens might be ?
Did he stay for the post credit scene?

I don't think I ever really doubted Ruffalo playing Bruce Banner I just saw it as an unnecessary lateral move to replace Norton who is an amazing actor with another one.

Well, in the name of all Thor and Hulk fanboys, I'll post my questions here:

Well, here are my questions: How are Thor's and Hulk's power levels displayed? And their action scenes; does anyone of them stand out more ? Is it explicit shown which one is 'the' powerhouse?
I know they are somewhat silly, but I'd be very happy if you could answer them.

[BLACKOUT]He didn't really comment on power levels, but I got the impression from him that all of them got there chances to shine... I don't think any of them really stand out as "the" powerhouse.[/BLACKOUT]

And did your friend mention who the aliens might be ?
Did he stay for the post credit scene?

[BLACKOUT]He didn't say who the aliens were, but he said they were pretty damn cool... he said there was no post credit scene. I am guessing it was probably because they didn't include it for the showing.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]He loved it. He really had no complaints, he just thought the film could have had a much bigger scope.[/BLACKOUT]
Cool thanks!

This is the 2nd time I've heard [blackout]Hawkeye and Hulk[/blackout] stole the show, as well as the bit about [blackout]Ruffalo being the best Banner[/blackout], and I gotta say, I hope it's all true because it sounds great!

What did your friend say about Thor and did he say anything about Loki's being more powerful in this film?

What did your friend say about Thor and did he say anything about Loki's being more powerful in this film?

[BLACKOUT]Not much about Thor, only that Thor shows off a lot more in this movie... he had no complaints so I guess it is all good. He seems to think Loki is the best Marvel movie villain to date.[/BLACKOUT]

Cool thanks!

This is the 2nd time I've heard [blackout]Hawkeye and Hulk[/blackout] stole the show, as well as the bit about [blackout]Ruffalo being the best Banner[/blackout], and I gotta say, I hope it's all true because it sounds great!

I believe that's because the GA doesn't know how awesome Hawkeye actually is and this is the most well recieved film version Hulk yet.

[BLACKOUT]Not much about Thor, only that Thor shows off a lot more in this movie... he had no complaints so I guess it is all good. He seems to think Loki is the best Marvel movie villain to date.[/BLACKOUT]

Woah [BLACKOUT]Thor shows off alot more in this film, cool that sounds like he displays his super strength and weather control quite alot.[/BLACKOUT]

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Frickin happy when Evans was cast.

I was too. I have seen his other work. Ever seen the movie cellular? Based on that,I had a feeling he'd be a good pick.

This pic REALLy makes me want to see Thor wear his helmet for an extended amount of time in THOR II.

thorartforsegabydiablo2.jpg

Now THAT, that is ****in Thor. Thats the perfect look.

Thanks for doing this iGiFF
You didnt have to .
Much appreaciated.

I put it out there in case anyone has questions.
Ok thanks.
Apparently Hawkeye and Hulk steal the show. Even in scenes with Iron Man. Jeremy Renner was really good, and my friend also thought Ruffalo KILLED Norton as Banner.
Great, was going to ask about Ruffalo.

:csad:

I liked him a lot in Pucture recently.

Excuse me, I just have to say your avy is awesome and that shot made me even more excited for Cap in this film. :cap:

No problem at all. It makes for some fun discussion. :)

Yeah we really appreciate you sharing this with us, even though your friend is abnormally vague. :oldrazz:

^And it all comes full circle.

She-Hulk and Spider-Woman were both created in order to legally prevent rival comic book companies from creating knock-off characters. Marvel received legal advice that they needed to trademark those names so they came up with the characters. At the very least, Stan made sure that they had decent starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"