The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did watching of The Avengers,reminded y of this moment?:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiGZXhs9V9s[/YT]

This is random, but if anyone has.ine on an NYC screening this week by all means PM me. I'm at level red with Avengers mania.

for the first Ironman, and thor i went an hour early and got good but not great seats (it was friday night not midnight) for IM2(midnight) i went an hour early and got ok seats, for cap i got to see advance screenings, luckily my ticket is reserved seating for the avengers so i plan to start my marvel marathon at home and right after i finish cap at around 11:30 i just go in to midnight screenings...
speakin of IMAX, my ticket that i bought is XD-3D
is that the same as IMAX right?

XD sounds like it just means sound. Or enhanced. Or could be nothing. I know X to AMC means enhanced or at least Burbank LA one when I was there.

Did watching of The Avengers,reminded y of this moment?:

[YT]HiGZXhs9V9s[/YT]

Fixed your link. :yay:

As much as I love Superman II, those action scenes simply cannot be compared to The Avengers. Not only is the technology far superior now, but the battle was much faster-paced and far more intense. I can't recall any character standing still waiting for the bad guys to take a shot at them the way Supes does. When the characters trade blows the effect of them is almost visceral, whereas in SMII one didn't get a true sense of the adversaries' strength. But it really is unfair to set that against the far superior stunts and FX in The Avengers.

God I can't wait for this flick. It's hard not looking at a boot just to get your fix, I read spoilers because I'm weak but I have self respect. I shall not watch a bootleg cam as much as I want to see it. I'm too proud to not fulfil my need to see this on the silver screen. But man I'm hurting...

I NEED TO SEE THAT DRAFT TV SPOT IN HD NOW!!!!! :eek:

-DOOM :doom:

That's the spirit! Flickchick I think I love you ;)
Aw, we're bonding you guys! :woot:

1192xqr.jpg

I'd like to second a request for that TV spot in HD. It's glorious! I feel like we're really behind on the TV spot releases. I kept hearing about awesome ones during various sports programs over the past week that I haven't seen posted here at all.

IT SUCKS THAT I DONT CARE FOR SPORTS AT ALL, ALL THE NEW TV SPOTS AIR DURING THEM LOL

LOVE THAT NEW SHOT OF IRON MAN'S HELMET CLOSING ON HIM, AND ALL THE NEW HULK SMASH SCENES AT THE END

-DOOM :doom:

I wonder why no one's posted this picture up here yet.lol

WFr9s.jpg

That still was posted in the Cap thread, herolee. It's glorious! And not just because Cap is my favorite. :cwink:

That still was posted in the Cap thread, herolee. It's glorious! And not just because Cap is my favorite. :cwink:

lol; no doubt.

Honestly, whenever I look back at TFA, I keep remembering on how people kept telling Steve that he was "meant for something more" and when you see the difference that he makes in both his own time and in the future, it really feels like you get a gravity of that statement in full force.

From Variety: Marvel/Disney are offering fans a chance to make do-it-yourself videos on YouTube using official clips from The Avengers' trailers.

http://www.youtube.com/avengersremix

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118053134?refCatId=1009

Disney, Marvel offer do-it-yourself 'Avengers' vids

In an effort to get more mileage from its marketing campaign for "The Avengers," Disney and Marvel are letting fans produce their own Web videos using official footage from the film and music from its album "Avengers Assemble."

Disney Interactive and Marvel launched a video mixing tool on YouTube late Wednesday that offers HD clips from the pic and lets users choose up to four songs from the album, a compilation of tracks in the pic and inspired by the actioner.

The software provides tools to trim and render edits, add special effects and transitions.

Selected shorts will stream on a separate section of Marvel's YouTube channel, while Disney and Marvel also want creators to post their productions on their own YouTube channels, Facebook, Google+ and other social-networking platforms as a way to assemble interest in the superhero actioner from the web community around its May 4 release.

While the "Avengers Remix" software is available on YouTube (at YouTube.com/avengersremix), it is not part of Disney Interactive's original content deal with YouTube to provide the site with family fare that was brokered in November. A series based on the popular "Where's My Water?" mobile game is part of that pact, which will play a key role in the revamp of Disney.com later this fall.

Downloaded the Silvestri score....

Did anyone notice in one scene, where Cap was in 'trouble' shall we say, the HYDRA train score kicked in briefly? Such a nice little detail.

Also, having seen the film twice now, I think without a doubt, my favourite moment is

Bruce Banner walking towards the Leviathan. Cap says "Dr Banner, know would be a real good time to get angry" and Banner turns back and says "That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry" Then freaking turns back and insta-changes into the Hulk at will and punches the beasty right in the face! Gives me chills just thinking about it!

I liked that, at no point, did Tony Stark feel like a main character. In fact, as cool as he was in the film, I think Bruce Banner and Hawkeye/Widow had the coolest individual development. I also like that Whedon didn't necessarily develop each character individually but rather showed the characters developing through their relationships with each other. Stark and Rogers develop through each other, Stark encourages Banner to fight his demons, Loki and Thor having a great scene together.

BT, I think you're gonna geek out like I did when you see Thor and Loki's first scene together. Just the location, the way it was shot, the atmosphere, it suddenly looks EXACTLY like something from the Thor comics. Like they could actually be somewhere in Asgard, some foreboding location, as they converse.

Whedon has proven himself tenfold with this film. I think he's got a golden ticket to Hollywood now.

after all this, i hope we all see each other in the ironman 3 forums. hehe

after all this, i hope we all see each other in the ironman 3 forums. hehe
of course. until SHH decides to merge them all to a MCU forum, I'll travel through the realms of the specific forums...

Or the Thor 2 forums :p

You know, after this movie, I think instead of having strictly solo films, I'd love some double up films. I mean, why CAN'T Cap be present in a Iron Man movie or vice versa? They don't need a global disaster for just a couple of them to team up. I'm really hoping Hawkeye/Widow feature in the Cap sequel, since it involves Cap sticking around with SHIELD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"