The 'Back To The Future' Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...was that Pepsi commercial just viral marketing for the release? (I just joined this thread)

Does anyone else think both Pepsi and Nike have been planning for this date for the last 26 years?

So is there anything different about Pepsi Perfect or is it just regular Pepsi in a different bottle?

Took these at NYCC today:

12120194_10208028057046174_8464214485572578472_o_zpsewgphe9b.jpg

image.jpg7_zpszbs5g9v4.jpg

I also got to play the Wild Gunman game to try and win one of the Pepsi Perfect bottles. That was a mob scene. They had an arcade game version of Wild Gunman set up (just like the one in the movie) and they took people over to it two at a time. Whoever made the fastest shot won the Pepsi Perfect bottle.

I lost, by an 8th of a second. I wasn’t even planning to play, I walked over to get a look at the DeLorean and got caught in the crowd being moved into the queue.

But what the hell, I got to play the game. :oldrazz:

Took these at NYCC today:

12120194_10208028057046174_8464214485572578472_o_zpsewgphe9b.jpg

image.jpg7_zpszbs5g9v4.jpg

I also got to play the Wild Gunman game to try and win one of the Pepsi Perfect bottles. That was a mob scene. They had an arcade game version of Wild Gunman set up (just like the one in the movie) and they took people over to it two at a time. Whoever made the fastest shot won the Pepsi Perfect bottle.

I lost, by an 8th of a second. I wasn’t even planning to play, I walked over to get a look at the DeLorean and got caught in the crowd being moved into the queue.

But what the hell, I got to play the game. :oldrazz:

You better not have used your hands! :argh::oldrazz:

Another fake advertisement? We put a man on the moon, we can't make a damn Hover Board?! COME ON!!!

Toyota brings Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox for a discussion about what we have now in 2015

[YT]eVebChGtLlY[/YT]

Last edited:
Avoid reading the comments on youtube about Michael J. Fox.

I had no IDEA that Tom Wilson did the voice of Biff in the 30th anniversary version of the BTTF game the voice of him in the older version sucked.

i hope they never remake it their was a n talk that Spielberg waited to remake back to the future i would say no but i would make a fourth back to the future just like they did with india johns but maybe make it better then india johns!!

i hope they never remake it their was a n talk that Spielberg waited to remake back to the future i would say no but i would make a fourth back to the future just like they did with india johns but maybe make it better then india johns!!

Bob Gale and Bob Zemeckis says that there will never be a remake to the franchise as long as both are still alive. As we know, both are very much open to having the franchise through other mediums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"