The Dark Knight The Batcave: The Official Thread

There should be a huge bank of computer screens, well one big one with smaller ones around it.

His suit in a glass case near by, the Batmobile on its turn table space, a wall full of gadgets, and it would be nice if they put in the granfather clock entrance. None of the other movies had that, well the old 40's serials did. I love that entrance.

It's gotta be at the end, or at some point. The tease was too great at the end of Begins.

I have a feeling it'll be a big reveal, showing off all the new techno-badassery.

It's gotta be at the end, or at some point. The tease was too great at the end of Begins.

I have a feeling it'll be a big reveal, showing off all the new techno-badassery.

I hope hes not in that penthouse for too much of the movie! I want to see the improvements of the south east corner!

i don't think we'll get to see the Wayne manor in TDK. maybe another tease at the end of the film.the trailers at least don't show a return to the batcave.

It would be nice to see him return to the cave at least once during the film, and to see it at the end of the movie, with it's new accessories/entrances, etc. Although that might be too cost prohibitive.

Even though the vignettes in Gotham Knight all use their own stylistics (different Batsuits, different look for Scarecrow compared to the film), it's supposed to fit in the canon between BB and TDK, and yet the Batcave is featured in it (or so it seems from the preview on the New Frontier dvd). Hmm..

i don't think we'll get to see the Wayne manor in TDK. maybe another tease at the end of the film.the trailers at least don't show a return to the batcave.

there's a lot the trailers don't show.

tdk-may9-4.jpg

Well the way I see it, whom ever Bruce Wayne decides to contract to rebuild Wayne Manor and the "foundation" southeast wing they are going to have to do it inconspicuously. For contractors not to get suspicious they may have to make it part of the home but maintaining the "cave" theme. A type of sanctuary for someone to relax but with the elements of human life such as a Billionaire Super Computer etc.

Or he may lie about it and say they want to restore it since it was part of the underground railroad with only having to install lighting, wiring pluming, and tweaking the foundation for security reasons. But it would def have to be something that Fox and Wayne can install themselves such as computers monitors tech and science labs. But until it opens July 18th all we can do is speculate. :brucebat:

That's good, considering that's not even a cave to begin with :cwink:

Yeah, its just a garage, probably in the penthouse, that is his temporary headquarters while Wayne Manor and the Batcave are being rebuilt.

Yeah, its just a garage, probably in the penthouse, that is his temporary headquarters while Wayne Manor and the Batcave are being rebuilt.

Ah, thank you. My mind is settled (if it was unsettled to begin with).

I heard that in this movie, Bruce Wayne operates out of a penthouse in downtown Gotham-- not Wayne Manor..

so can anyone confirm? and if so, does he still use the batcave?

I heard that in this movie, Bruce Wayne operates out of a penthouse in downtown Gotham-- not Wayne Manor..

Yes it's true and who knows if we'll see the Batcave under Wayne Manor.

Well the way I see it, whom ever Bruce Wayne decides to contract to rebuild Wayne Manor and the "foundation" southeast wing they are going to have to do it inconspicuously. For contractors not to get suspicious they may have to make it part of the home but maintaining the "cave" theme. A type of sanctuary for someone to relax but with the elements of human life such as a Billionaire Super Computer etc.

Or he may lie about it and say they want to restore it since it was part of the underground railroad with only having to install lighting, wiring pluming, and tweaking the foundation for security reasons. But it would def have to be something that Fox and Wayne can install themselves such as computers monitors tech and science labs. But until it opens July 18th all we can do is speculate. :brucebat:

he can tell them it's a survival bunker. all the real rich eccentric folk have them. all the hardware and other stuff he can do himself. all he needs them for is heavy excavation and structure/support building.

Correct. He doesn't operate out of the Batcave, he is living in a penthouse suite and has a garage that holds his equipment. cjblair posted some pics earlier on this page.

It hasn't been confirmed whether or not Wayne Manor and the Batcave will make a cameo at the end or not, but I don't believe it will.

Why is there a hand with a camera behind alfreds head in the first one

Its just a mirror being used for lighting. That pic is a behind the scenes shot. In the movie that hand will be nowhere to be seen.

The "Bat-bunker". I like the sound of that . . .

I want a quarter anytime anyone uses it on these boards.

That's a lame bat-bunker.

*leaves w/o paying*

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"