The Dark Knight How will TDK Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd say his screen time is a little less than in Begins, although it will be more dramatic. Ever wanted to see the Joker through the eyes of someone under the influence of fear gas? The way the script reads, this scene will be INCREDIBLY ****ed up. It's the scene i'm most looking forward to watching in the cinema "

That sounds freaking awesome, I cant wait to see this scene!!

I'd like to see the movie open up LOTR style.

WB Logo, Legendary Pictures Logo, DC Logo...

The final scene from Begins with Gordon and Batman. Then, when Bat's jumps off the roof and spreads his cape out and the screen goes black....

New TDK Laser-breakaway. But instead of having the Joker card flip over, just have it be a regular piece of the bat symbol and we see the first scene of TDK.

Bite thy tongue!

Batman should not have any relation to the shytmine that is LOTR.

Boo.

- Jow

I'm not saying that it should be like LOTR, I'm not saying that in any way. Last thing I want to see is Elijah Wood running up with hairy, barefeet in a mock Robin uniform. I'm just saying that putting that scene in there would litteraly pick TDK up where BB left off. It would provide a refresher for people that haven't seen BB in a while and let people that didn't see BB know where TDK is going.

I'm not saying that it should be like LOTR, I'm not saying that in any way. Last thing I want to see is Elijah Wood running up with hairy, barefeet in a mock Robin uniform. I'm just saying that putting that scene in there would litteraly pick TDK up where BB left off. It would provide a refresher for people that haven't seen BB in a while and let people that didn't see BB know where TDK is going.

lol, i'm pretty sure everyone remembers the one most important thing:

JOKER.

- Jow

So basically Back to the Future style where the film opens with a scene from the previous film.

I'm not for it simply because I don't want TDK to take place the very next day after Begins.

No doubt. Everyone I know, even the non-comic fans are excited to see this film just because of The Joker.

Does anyone know how much more is left to film?

So basically Back to the Future style where the film opens with a scene from the previous film.

I'm not for it simply because I don't want TDK to take place the very next day after Begins.

That's a good point. People were just throwing in their ideas of how they wanted the movie to start, so I threw in mine. I would doubt Nolan would go with something like that, but hey, ya never know. And if he did I'm pretty sure he would establish some sort of timeline between the two.

Speaking of which, does anyone know how long after Begins that TDK takes place? I read on BOF a while back that it was somewhere around 6 months, but that was just rumor at the time.

Silence in the theater...WB logo then the DC logo along with the Batman begins entrance theme...then the legendary pictures logo...Hans Zimmer's new theme slowly crescendos [louder]....Batman logo from the darkness appears...[the one seen in the trailer] the blue stricks of light start coming from behind the logo....then

"Armed robbery double homicide"

the batman logo starts to break and the song reaches a very loud point

"Leaves a calling card"

The song The BLAST's all over the theater and the batman logo BREAKS and we all see the joker card

...And then of course, the Bank robbery and all is then told by the mind of Mr.Nolan =)

I'd like to see the movie open up LOTR style.

WB Logo, Legendary Pictures Logo, DC Logo...

The final scene from Begins with Gordon and Batman. Then, when Bat's jumps off the roof and spreads his cape out and the screen goes black....

New TDK Laser-breakaway. But instead of having the Joker card flip over, just have it be a regular piece of the bat symbol and we see the first scene of TDK.

Now that does sound pretty awesome.

Silence in the theater...WB logo then the DC logo along with the Batman begins entrance theme...then the legendary pictures logo...Hans Zimmer's new theme slowly crescendos [louder]....Batman logo from the darkness appears...[the one seen in the trailer] the blue stricks of light start coming from behind the logo....then

"Armed robbery double homicide"

the batman logo starts to break and the song reaches a very loud point

"Leaves a calling card"

The song The BLAST's all over the theater and the batman logo BREAKS and we all see the joker card

...And then of course, the Bank robbery and all is then told by the mind of Mr.Nolan =)

yeah, that's pry pretty dam close to how it'll go down . . . then the scarecrow confrontation . . .

all the logo jazz, then batman chasing down the scarecrow and his crew, maybe a little back story of what the bad guys are doing first, but i think that would be a good movie starter, first scene, first action set piece, since batman has to track down dr. crane since he told gordon he would at the end of bb.

Bruce gets up from bed, puts on some music then does some dishes. Then he takes a shower, works out on a bike a bit then injects himself with some sort of drug. Then he sits down at the bat computer and starts entering some numbers, at this point we hear a large crash or explosion. Bruce suits up and drives out the batcave.

Bruce gets up from bed, puts on some music then does some dishes. Then he takes a shower, works out on a bike a bit then injects himself with some sort of drug. Then he sits down at the bat computer and starts entering some numbers, at this point we hear a large crash or explosion. Bruce suits up and drives out the batcave.

And what would he inject himself with? And the whole bike bit makes me thing of Batman riding on a bike to "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head".

Well we know it likely won't because the Batman: Anime DVD (or whatever they're calling it) is supposed to explain what happens between the two films. Which is fine by me. I like the idea of starting fresh with the new plot.

it'll start with the bank robbery, explaining how joker went nuts

Yeah, it will probably open with the bank robbery, although I'm not too sure. I'd like to see something similar to what they did with Batman Begins. Have the bats form the shape of a super-bat, and then shift the camera until it meets the Joker thugs all exiting their vans or some s.hit.

I love the music behind the opening scene in Batman Begins. They should do the same with this one.

And what would he inject himself with? And the whole bike bit makes me thing of Batman riding on a bike to "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head".

Yeah, you don't get like this
cin_bale.jpg

Working out on a Bike, you get like this
simmons.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members