The Dark Knight How will TDK Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacho

Civilian
Reaction score
I just got finished watching Batman Begins for probably like the 8th time :oldrazz:

By the end of the movie, we saw Ra's Al Ghul die, the mansion burn down, and Rachel (sort of) break up with Bruce. Oh and Joker's card.

So, how do you think The Dark Knight will start off?

I think it will begin with the rebuilding of the mansion...or maybe in the new batcave.

-WB logo
-DC comics
-Exploding batman symbol
-The Dark Knight

/thread

It was reported that the opening sequence of the film is the Joker's bank robbery.

I think that the mansion and the batcave would probably end the movie, or at least be hinted at.

-WB logo
-DC comics
-Exploding batman symbol
-Bank Robbery

I just got finished watching Batman Begins for probably like the 8th time :oldrazz:

By the end of the movie, we saw Ra's Al Ghul die, the mansion burn down, and Rachel (sort of) break up with Bruce. Oh and Joker's card.

So, how do you think The Dark Knight will start off?

I think it will begin with the rebuilding of the mansion...or maybe in the new batcave.

I did that now as well, great movie and The Jokercard in the end i'm hyped as hell. Can't wait TDK.

I think that the opening scene will actually be the scarecrow confrontation . . . then the bank robbery . . .

Like a loosely wrapped christmas gift filled with joy and amazement, then 100 fanboys going "See I told you he's not perma-white, F you Nolan!!!!!!1111oneONE!!" then rioting will probably be next.

it is either scarecrow confrontation or bank robbery - one or the other... regardless they both play out at the beginning

And they will have completely ignored all the crazy **** Joker's been doing.

i just finished watching it a little bit ago aswell (on HBO) I Think the movie will start off with the joker robbing the bank. (like many have said above)

I Think the movie will start off with the joker robbing the bank. (like many have said above)
That's what The Hollywood Reporter said it would be. They called it the bank robbery the opening prologue of the film.

DC logo and then batman gets suited up and they get a shot of his but like shumacher's movies lol

I agree on the bank robbery.

But I swear to god if I catch Bale riding a bank vault chained to a helicopter, I'm gonna choke a b*tch...

CFE

There is going to be a bank robbery and two villains are going to pass the screen . Suddenly boom the bank will explode. Cut to the Batmobile, the after burners will activate and it will fly out of the bat cave. Then the police are chasing the two villains but the two villains climb an apartment complex to the roof. There they encounter Batman who has wide eyes then he has angry eyes... OOoO.. both of them will draw their guns but Batman will throw his batarang and disarm them both.
Batman will then leap towards one of them an knock them out. The other villain will try and punch Batman, but batman would easily dodge each of the hits. Batman will then K.O. the villain.
Cut to the police who climb up the apartment complex. they shine a light on the two villains who are tied up and they are baffled..
then pan up to Batman who is on top of a roof top and his cape is waving in the wind. That is how it will start.

I reckon Bruce admits he's gay to shock Rachel.

That'd be a laugh. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back