The Dark Knight How will TDK Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker singing "Send in the clowns!"

As the Joker robs a bank and clowns start filing into the bank one by one. Then Batman breaks into a song and dance number with the Joker after defeating the thugs, rumors say that the song is written by Elton John and starts with the words, "ever since I met you my life's been complete. I am not alone in this world of darkness." The scene wraps with Joker getting his mouth cut and singing, "Oh no!"

Bite thy tongue!

Batman should not have any relation to the shytmine that is LOTR.

Boo.

- Jow
LOTR is an epic trilogy, my man, classic stuff. Pity you dislike them so much - they're so good.
Hopefully it'll start off with the bank robbery, without a full reveal of Joker's face. Then cut to the scene from the end of BB with Gordon and Batman. Then Dent, starting his campaign for district attorney. And we're off.

Joker singing "Send in the clowns!"

As the Joker robs a bank and clowns start filing into the bank one by one. Then Batman breaks into a song and dance number with the Joker after defeating the thugs, rumors say that the song is written by Elton John and starts with the words, "ever since I met you my life's been complete. I am not alone in this world of darkness." The scene wraps with Joker getting his mouth cut and singing, "Oh no!"

Batman: The musical....

I can see it already!

Unlike everyone else, I actually want this movie to start off slower paced (doesn't mean boring) and then get into the action.

There's gotta be some intro...action sequences confuse me when they start off a movie.

I always thought that it would be cool if the movie started out in Arkham Asylum, maybe with the camera panning through the dingy hallways of the asylum; in the background, the voice of Scarecrow can be heard screaming and whimpering, quite crazily, about "The Batman." This could be intercut with quick flashbacks of Batman fighting Scarecrow in the close-up style of BB, and also of bats flying, also like in BB. Eventually the camera would rest on Scarecrow, sitting in a cell, in a straight jacket, with an abosolute look of fear on his face, dripping in sweat. The shot would then cut to an intro similar to BB, with the bats flying all around, etc. etc.

I always thought that it would be cool if the movie started out in Arkham Asylum, maybe with the camera panning through the dingy hallways of the asylum; in the background, the voice of Scarecrow can be heard screaming and whimpering, quite crazily, about "The Batman." This could be intercut with quick flashbacks of Batman fighting Scarecrow in the close-up style of BB, and also of bats flying, also like in BB. Eventually the camera would rest on Scarecrow, sitting in a cell, in a straight jacket, with an abosolute look of fear on his face, dripping in sweat. The shot would then cut to an intro similar to BB, with the bats flying all around, etc. etc.
sounds good to me.:woot: :up:

Batman Forever originally had an Arkham themes opening

[YT]bSp9JVouQsI[/YT]

Nobody can JUST see Batman Begins 8 times, if they have HBO.

They play BB non stop on HBO channels.

Well we dont want any connection to that trash

I don't know what you tube video you were watching but that scene kicked asssss!

Although it seems more like something The Joker would do than Harvey Dent

Trash?

Am i the only one that thinks Batman Forever is a great movie?

Yes it has some flaws and some overact, but i just think Val for Batman was great and he played him very serious and dark, like Keaton, not like a toy product as in Clooneys.

I don't know what you tube video you were watching but that scene kicked asssss!

Although it seems more like something The Joker would do than Harvey Dent

I meant Batman Forever in general, not that specific video..it was pretty bad as

i think the first 20 minutes are going to be Gordon using the bat symbol, batman obviously coming, stopping some sort of robbery, not the bank robbery, then show some of bruce during the day, maybe seeing a paper favoring batman and another against him...then the joker robbing the bank...

Wasn't there a spoiler...
that said that the film begins with a gang showdown between Scarecrow and his goons and the Czech gang that Batman then precedes to break up?

Yes I think that is where the story begins.

It's going to start with the Scarecrow. You're going to see him meeting with some shady people. Then you're going to see something move in the shadows, as what appears to be Batman. The fanboys in the audience opening night will cheer. Then another shadow and another, until you finally see Batman. But it turns out it's an obvious fake Batman. Audience will laugh at the fake out. Things start to get out of control, and then the real Batman shows up and saves everyone.

[YT]bSp9JVouQsI[/YT]
Well we dont want any connection to that trash

And yet all signs point to TDK opening with a major rogue committing a bank robbery...which sounds a bit familiar...

"Forever" isn't trash BTW...It's the most "comic book" comic book film ever, IMO...

CFE

Possibly the bank robbery... OR, maybe inside of the make-shift batcave at the bottom of the penthouse with bruce researching the joker or trying to atleast. Also possibly with Gordon inside of GCPD reading up on joker or Crane... there's a few ways it could start off. another good way would be to have harvey dent finishing up (and winning) a case inside of a court room and as he walks out you see out of the window/background the jokers suburban go by leading to the bank robbery...

I just got finished watching Batman Begins for probably like the 8th time :oldrazz:

By the end of the movie, we saw Ra's Al Ghul die, the mansion burn down, and Rachel (sort of) break up with Bruce. Oh and Joker's card.

So, how do you think The Dark Knight will start off?

I think it will begin with the rebuilding of the mansion...or maybe in the new batcave.
I think Bruce should be sittin back sippin on some whiskey sayin, "Dayuuuum..."

I just got finished watching Batman Begins for probably like the 8th time :oldrazz:

By the end of the movie, we saw Ra's Al Ghul die, the mansion burn down, and Rachel (sort of) break up with Bruce. Oh and Joker's card.

So, how do you think The Dark Knight will start off?

I think it will begin with the rebuilding of the mansion...or maybe in the new batcave.

If you watched batman begins then you must understand how Nolan is with the flashbacks scene. Lt. gordon "armed robbery double homicide" According to many many spoilerish websites,a the sides. Joker kills one of his men and the bank manager, that would be two dead. So, the beggining of the film would be joker's robbery scene which is a flashback scene. Then it would probably be the scarecrow confrontation or at least that's the way I see it.

That was actually better then the opening they went with...slightly :dry:

Trash?

Am i the only one that thinks Batman Forever is a great movie?

Yes it has some flaws and some overact, but i just think Val for Batman was great and he played him very serious and dark, like Keaton, not like a toy product as in Clooneys.

I wouldn't say great, but there were parts in it that didn't suck. Mostly I think they misused actors who really could have done amazing things with the roles especially IMO Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey.

If you watched batman begins then you must understand how Nolan is with the flashbacks scene. Lt. gordon "armed robbery double homicide" According to many many spoilerish websites,a the sides. Joker kills one of his men and the bank manager, that would be two dead. So, the beggining of the film would be joker's robbery scene which is a flashback scene. Then it would probably be the scarecrow confrontation or at least that's the way I see it.

That is...very smart. D**m I can't believe I never put 2+2 together there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"